• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Passow's Grow Log 4-10-2009 - Green!

I moved one of my grow lights so I could get a picture of the forest that's growing underneth:
chambers10.jpg

Close up:
chambers11.jpg

Here's the second grow chamber:
chambers12.jpg

Puts a a smile on my face on a rainy day..Truly `Green` Healthy plants i expected no less Mr.Passooww sir ;)

talas said:
Puts a a smile on my face on a rainy day..Truly `Green` Healthy plants i expected no less Mr.Passooww sir ;)
Thank you.

: bows :
Hotpeppa said:
if a tree falls in the forest, does anyone hear ?
Better yet, if a tree falls in the forest, based on the Holographic Universe Theory, does the tree and forest even exist?

and

If a tree falls on a mime in the forest and no ones around to hear it, does the mime make a sound? :lol:

imaguitargod said:
Thank you.

: bows :

Better yet, if a tree falls in the forest, based on the Holographic Universe Theory, does the tree and forest even exist?

and

If a tree falls on a mime in the forest and no ones around to hear it, does the mime make a sound? :lol:

:cheers:

FiveStar said:
What you feedin those puppies? All of my new leaves are coming in a lot less green than yours.

Looks great!

Good soil, pure and simple. I don't strat them off in the crap Jiffy pots, I give them giood soil from the start and they respond to it.

hmmmm... must source this FoxFarm stuff. I'm in Promix at the moment, and my plants look damn happy, just not as emerald green as thine.

chilicutter said:
Nice jungle;)
Very healthy looking plants.
What kind lights you use?
Florescent bulb, 6500K range intermixed with "Gro-Lux" florescents.

lee said:
Those look really good, :violin: Love the pube!:)
Thanks! i have three of them, Rocotos (aka Manzano).

Just transplanted about 15 more plants...running out of room, have to expand soon.

I grew the manzano last year but i threw it away because i had no room left in my "box". If I remembered right it's the most cold tolerant pepper plant.

absolutley great looking plants Iggy...

how long 'till plantout for you? mid-may?

Iggy has kicked it up a notch or two and I have slowed down a bit...no way I will ever catch him...

Back