• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

PASSOW’S THP PARTY – JUNE 20, 2009 – CLEVELAND, OHIO

Awwwwwwwww! I wanna go! $$$$ miles and work are against me though! How about I send you some of my chili piri chocolate as a contribution?

JayT said:
I will do all I can to be there. Can I sleep in the yard among the peppers?
My folks said that you can't sleep inside the house, but they said nothing about OUTSIDE the house, we'll see....

Biscombe said:
How about I send you some of my chili piri chocolate as a contribution?
COOL! We'll talk more once the date get's closer.

imaguitargod said:
One of the things my dad was worried about was that. "You don't know these people" he said. I mentioned that I trust and have complete faith in the people that will be attending, so you people better not prove me wrong. :lol: ;)

I trust Canadian's get a free pass with that concern...we're so damn friendly...'cept on the ice of course...

6 hour drive - I'm in...I'll bring some nice micro brews for you to sample...lager or ale???

imaguitargod said:
HAHAHAHA! Who wrote "panty-raid at passow's" as a tag!!!!

:lol: Don't worry, I won't steal your panties.
I'll see if I can make the party, but thats a busy time of year for Potawie:(

Sickmont said:
So did you find out if there's any cheap motels nearby you?
Will ask my dad tonight.

POTAWIE said:
I'll see if I can make the party, but thats a busy time of year for Potawie:(
We'd love to have you!

Sickmont said:
Oh yeah, another question. How far is the airport from you, Jon?
About 20-30 minutes or zero minutes if you can fold time but once you do that it's a bitch to get the crease out so you have to throw it back in the wash and then re-dry it afterwords...just not worth the trouble. :eh:

imaguitargod said:
About 20-30 minutes or zero minutes if you can fold time but once you do that it's a bitch to get the crease out so you have to throw it back in the wash and then re-dry it afterwords...just not worth the trouble. :eh:

Nah, just iron the snot out of it and VOILA! no more crease in space and time.

Back