• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

PASSOW’S THP PARTY – JUNE 20, 2009 – CLEVELAND, OHIO

sounds like fun Jon!!!! I'll be sure to mark it on the calander!!! PM me the address I'll bring some of my sauces with me!

What a great idea! I'm planning on attending.

I saw it asked, but didn't see a response. The Greyhound Station is at 1465 CHESTER AVE., Cleveland, OH 44114
I don't know how close that is to the party.

Chester is right Downtown ...dunno how much a cab would cost but the rta runs from downtown to Warrensville....

EVERYONE:

In a few days I will be posting hotel places, I will also start the RSVP process. For those that want the address, please PM me.

I'm not an obnoxious drunk, I don't steal stuff apart from SM's attention. Need a RB at your party? Shit I wish it was possible for me to go, I'd jump at the chance if it was possible. I bet you evil people would feed me white wine too, then you might have a free strippagram. Anyhow I'd love to see videos and photos from it.

rainbowberry said:
I'm not an obnoxious drunk, I don't steal stuff apart from SM's attention. Need a RB at your party? Shit I wish it was possible for me to go, I'd jump at the chance if it was possible. I bet you evil people would feed me white wine too, then you might have a free strippagram. Anyhow I'd love to see videos and photos from it.

God, having you over would be an great pleasure....and yes...we'd feed you wine... :hell:

rainbowberry said:

Now we really need a fundraiser SM... Maybe we can have an auction to fund the party?

imaguitargod said:
Unlike Dick's boxers, my bra and panties are still useable :lol:

Oh god, I think I've doomed myself to becoming someone's signature with that comment.:banghead:

HOLy shit! When did we get this smiley!!! :high:

imaguitargod said:
HOLy shit! When did we get this smiley!!! :high:

maybe when you were to busy :high: &
pieeating.gif

Back