• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

PASSOW’S THP PARTY – JUNE 20, 2009 – CLEVELAND, OHIO

Hmm, I should have accrued enough vacation time by this point to take few days off. I'll have to see how the financial situation is closer to the date, but I might come. I haven't had the opportunity to travel much, so this sounds like it would be fun.

DEFCON Creator said:
I wish I could donate the wings, but I have a feeling they'd be a bit cold by the time they arrived.

I have a large cooler, and a deep fryer. We just need to get the sauce... Hmmm where could we get that?

JayT said:
I have a large cooler, and a deep fryer. We just need to get the sauce... Hmmm where could we get that?

* Does his best Horshack impression while raising hand in air *

Ooh-ooh-ooooh!

Great igg..., There aint no greyhound that brings me over there

Why can't we meet in A'dam or something :lol:

Sickmont said:
Are you near any bus routes or other mass transit?

Get to Baltimore toy can drive up with me and we'll pick up Jay T.

JON, make sure there is Bacardi in the liquor cabinet.

DickT said:
Get to Baltimore toy can drive up with me and we'll pick up Jay T.

JON, make sure there is Bacardi in the liquor cabinet.

So what day should i arrive in MD? I have to check my vacation schedule to see if that week and the one after is clear....it's only $60 round trip on a greyhound to Baltimore from here. And i wouldn't mind visiting my old stomping grounds again too.

Sickmont said:
So what day should i arrive in MD? I have to check my vacation schedule to see if that week and the one after is clear....it's only $60 round trip on a greyhound to Baltimore from here. And i wouldn't mind visiting my old stomping grounds again too.

Let me get through the next 2 weeks and I'll put a schedule together.

Back