• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

PASSOW’S THP PARTY – JUNE 20, 2009 – CLEVELAND, OHIO

imaguitargod said:
I think Defcon is on your way.....we would love to have the THP_Creator along with Defcon_Creator :lol:

He's got another gig in NJ on that day. I just talked to him a couple of days ago. Working on putting together some defcon wings for the party and maybe if the Creator can help us out with some of his magic sauce, a deathmatch.

Sickmont said:
Ok, heres the deal. I have the time off and a greyhound ride up that way isn't too expensive so you can count me in. I just need to work out some logistics.

Dude it is gonna be awesome to have you! :)

I have to pass on this one, No ride, and its in the winter time still.

No RSVP. If I could have gotten a ride I would come and bring my Mild to medium wings!

PhatManDerek said:

No RSVP. If I could have gotten a ride I would come and bring my Mild to medium wings!

You do realize of course that if you came you'd be tortured to no end like the rest of us will be, right?:hell:

PhatManDerek said:

WTF. June 20th is winter in Michigan? :eek:

I'm in the same boat, it'd be fun to party with all you chileheads, but the distance & money right now, its a no go.
have a great party!

Back