• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PaulG 2023

Links to my Grow Logs:

2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
2017 2019 2020 2021 2022
Trippaul Threat Community Grow
Purple Thunder Community Grow
Wild, Indeed Community Thread
Growing in the Pacific NorthWest Community Thread

C. flexuosom, Monteiro Lobato, Brazil. 2022
9D2EFA66-63F6-497B-8E80-4F99D5A6A6E4_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
The new wilds: Pequin 'Uvalde' and Wiri-Wiri,
yellow berry. Hooks Mar. 1.
60239258-D5B1-432B-BFFF-A97C25650BB2_1_201_a.jpeg

Looking sort of peaked. Maybe time for some Cal-Mag.
Also time to dial back the lights from 24/7.

Most of the OWs filling out nicely. Still a few lagging, will
keep an eye on those. Have been fertilizing with AK Fish
and Mor-Bloom, with a little Cal-Mag thrown in.
69892012-BFA4-457B-9CB3-A95144000206_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
The wilds look very healthy and strong for plants that showed their hooks less than two weeks ago. What us your secret? :) I see you mention having the growlight on 24/7, is dat a standard practice for you with the young seedlings?

Last edited:
The wilds look very healthy and strong for plants that showed their hooks less than two weeks ago. What us your secret? :) I see you mention having the growlight on 24/7, is dat a standard practice for you with the young seedlings?
Yeah, I should turn them down now.

A mix of new and recycled potting soil, so so far,
some General Hydrponics Rapid Start?

Hey Paul, plants are looking good. Started some of the Uvalde Pequin seeds yesterday in a zip lock bag. What was your germination time for the ones you sown?
Hey, James! I had those in the grow shelf on
a heat mat under a dome. Temps around 67-70,
so took them just about two weeks to show hooks.
Same for the Wiri-Wiri yellow.

Some of those overwinterers do have a really fat trunk. What is the age of those plants?
Most are from 2021 and 2022. One Pequin is
from 2019. Specific years in the list in the
second post of this thread.

Last edited:
Good day, Paul.

Can’t wait to see your beautiful garden. I was just wondering this morning. I’ve been out of the loop the past years. What happened with the Tristen project? PdN x BMJ? I’m trying to go back in time and check posts.

Thanks

Good day, Paul.

Can’t wait to see your beautiful garden. I was just wondering this morning. I’ve been out of the loop the past years. What happened with the Tristen project? PdN x BMJ? I’m trying to go back in time and check posts.

Thanks
You can catch up here, Chuck.

Great to see you on the forum, my friend!

Good morning Paul, you're close to me, how do you keep your garage warm enough to overwinter plants, I plan on trying it out for the first time this year...

Back