• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Thats good stuff man, Chili brothers helping chili brothers. When i see this happen to good people it makes my day that much better.
YAH MAN YOU MADE MY DAY FOR SURE(STANDBYANDFIRE)
2012-09-07_16-53-56_226.jpg
HOOKED IT UP:-)

Glad to see others showing some of the great pepper folks around here. Anyone and everyone is welcome to brag up their buddies.

Thought I would let you guys know what I did with some of the peppers I got from the first friend.

DSC024022300x1725.jpg

DSC024002300x1725.jpg

This came out to just short of four ounces. Almost a quarter pound of some of the hottest powder on the planet. And I sincerely believe that is the truth.

Stay tuned to see what happens with the second batch.

Thanks Dawg! You can see little bits of white which are the seeds. I worked hard at removing them but there are always a few that manage to make it through. The key to a fine powder is making sure the peppers are absolutely dry.

I tried a small bit of this and I'm telling you it is almost pure misery. There is a short fruity/citrussy flavor up front then it just starts to hurt. It doesn't spare any part of the mouth either. Freaking lips went numb. I hate that part.

Powder is such a pain too. No matter how careful you are it gets everywhere. I'm about ready to start doing this outside wearing a dang hazmat suit. I used a respirator and all around my face that it didn't protect burns. This morning I picked up the container to move it then for some reason I rubbed the outside of my mouth. Crap.

Speaking of pepper love. What is the saying. Give and you shall recieve. Got two packages last night. One from Shane( stc3248) . Almost a pound of peppers !!!! And some tasty powder cause I am the powder junky :fireball:

IMG_3821.jpg

And then Rick ( stickman ) send me some of his Gochu power. Pods, powder, and seeds. Life is good. If you guys need me I will be at the grill smoking some up :dance:
IMG_3822.jpg

Mailbox was almost burned to a crisp. Have I mentioned how much I love this site. And Patrick you are a key ingredient :party:

Way to pass on the kudo's Jamie. I'll take a little teeny tiny smidgeon of the credit but that's all. I was just following the lead the rest of the folks around here started.

Yes pepper people are the best. This is what I did with a few of Vincent's fataliis
6D9499F7-051B-43A9-9702-2CB2B027A63B-4831-000002AF95F407CA.jpg

Disappointed my 60 plants can't produce as much as I expected. But the generosity of others here rock!!

Nice looking Puree you got there, it would make some killer Kim Chi, and just when you least suspect it Bam! another good deed by a Chili head. Once again pepper people are the best, too bad the government doesn't work that way.
George W.

100_0487.jpg

I would like to thank all of the chili heads that have contributed to my seed collection. Either from giving me free seeds, trading with me or giving me free pods. I feel that I am going to be very busy when germination time comes.

Thanks again everyone!!

This is a little late, but better late than never. Big thanks to the Rhode Island Dave's (Rhody and ridavid) for introducing me to super hots this year. I am sickly addicted to adding hot peppers to desserts now. Bhut brownies are happening most likely tomorrow. Here's what ridavid sent me a couple weeks ago:
228062_10100544032182269_2065864542_n.jpg

Seeds to be shared soon!

I have only been on this website for a few weeks. In that short amount of time my pepper network, and knowledge, has expanded 10 fold. Great folks!

When I posted in the Welcome page, Pepperproblem noted he was in the same area and offered up some chiles. I did not have much to trade and he still hooked me up with this awesome plate, some of which I had never heard of.

50d6c0fa.jpg

and now there is even more on the way. patiently plotting a way to give back..... :party:

thanks romy... your powders are always excellent... i dont ever toss the sasbe.. because that alone i love to smell.....

2D86BFA8-32B6-4C28-9510-064859F11332-6181-0000038C1BE70966_zpsf7f3f862.jpg

thanks Ken for the GOODNESS...

CDB20163-6B70-44C7-A45B-0945AE2617A2-6181-0000038C22C40A56_zpscb06a630.jpg

to rick and rich... thanks.. i am a seed whore with 2 more varities to grow...

This is most certainly the best thread on TheHotPepper.com! I too have experience wonderful amounts of generosity from fellow pepper heads on here. I can say not only has everyone been so sharing and helpful, you all have taught me SO much about peppers overall! I mean seriously...I didnt even know anything about supers and never had tried one until I came here :)
Its because of you guys that im so excited about next years growing season! To name a few...

Sentseeds_zps34217f54.jpg
Thank you to Pr0digal_son!
2d6ff8e5.jpg
Muskymojo :)

Assam_zpsc4836bd2.jpg
And the Biz (For the assam pods and plant, and fatalii!) :D

And a HUGE Thanks to everyone else! You guys have made my time in Louisiana and my growing season epic!

Back