• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

cone9 said:
Ain't it the truth!   We all stumbled on to something good here and more importantly so many members put the effort in to keeping it such a great place.

The other day I was reading over one of the few unpleasant threads on THP with a lot of vendor bickering going on and it struck me how infrequently we have such threads surfacing.  It's easy to forget there are MODs on THP, they so rarely need to intervene.
Precise and well said.  Queen's 'It's a kinda magic' comes to mind when I think of THP.  As an internet junkie with plenty of forum flaming bs experience, this online community continues to impress me as truly one of the best places on the internet.  I can't think of any other forum (and I belong to way too many) that loves and cherishes each other (and self polices) as often and as well as THP.  I hold the people here in high esteem, and they me.  I'm profoundly grateful as a result.

Y'all some crazy fire breathing, pepper growing, hot sauce making, voodoo fermenting, recipe and knowledge sharing behemoths.  And most of you drink as much as I do.  Much obliged. :) 

Opened the mailbox this afternoon to find a suspicious looking box :)
The Gator tape gave it away.
Wayright strikes again!
He sent me a few packs of seeds that I had been wanting, but completely surprised me with the hot salt and Smoked Chocolate Scorpion chocolates with sea salt.
The salt is HOT and the chocolates are awesome to say the least!

Thanks Kevin!!

image.jpg

Ryan I too was a luck sum  bitch. This infused salt is the best and hottest Kev has ever made. We are truly blessed  . And the chocolate is the best I have ever had . 

photo_zps5164831a.jpg

Go Gators 

photo_zpsd4cc3549.jpg

And this from my brother prodigal_son

photo_zps0d61249c.jpg

And from Jason Ga growhead

photo_zps3232d4a2.jpg

The folks on this site are the most generous in all the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FELLAS 

Justaguy said:
I know I have been mostly out of the loop for the last 6 months or so, but a pepper called "Brown Eggs"?
It's a more sweeter than hot variety I got from Peter@semillas.de. Looks like a brown rocoto but is c. chinense. I know there are some annuum genes in there. Taste is very unique. Red bell with watermelon, raspberry, grape mixed flavor and very juicy.
13775749594813.jpg

You already have some seeds on the way to you. ;)

GA Growhead said:
It's a more sweeter than hot variety I got from Peter@semillas.de. Looks like a brown rocoto but is c. chinense. I know there are some annuum genes in there. Taste is very unique. Red bell with watermelon, raspberry, grape mixed flavor and very juicy.
13775749594813.jpg

You already have some seeds on the way to you. ;)
That flavor sounds ridiculously good

GA Growhead said:
It's very unique tasting. It ended up, diced up, in salads a lot or as a snacking pepper. The misses liked the fruitiness and the low jalapeño heat so they got ate! If it didn't throw out multiple pods per node you would swear it's an annuum.
I might get those for this season how's the production?

I'm a lucky one too!  Was out of town this weekend, came home to a famous Gator package.  Inside, pepper infused salt (terrific), orange thai powder (wonderful), and smoked congo chocolates (out of this world).  Pepper people are the best!  Thanks Kevin.

P1040524.JPG

P1040525.JPG

Im a noob grower and Im fascinated with the rare superhots.. and the pepper peeps seem care about each other! Which is awesome! Cant wait Till I get pepper gifts lol! Get ur grow on peeps!

That brown egg pepper sounds really good....be a great one like you said for salads and what not. Will you be offering seeds later on GA? :dance:

RalphTheChilihead said:
Im a noob grower and Im fascinated with the rare superhots.. and the pepper peeps seem care about each other! Which is awesome! Cant wait Till I get pepper gifts lol! Get ur grow on peeps!

Hi there, I see that your a newbie, have you been up to the welcome spot to do a post and tell us a little about yourself?

Back