• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

buddy said:
My friend Randy wasn't kidding.  I came home from work and received this package that words can't describe:

Red 7s:
attachicon.gif
DSC_0207.JPG

White 7s and Bubblegum:
attachicon.gif
DSC_0209.JPG

Yellow Bhuts and TS Moruga:
attachicon.gif
DSC_0212.JPG

Twister Hot Sauce and Twister Powder:
attachicon.gif
DSC_0215.JPG

. . . and the twenty dollar bill that I previously sent (which will find it's way back to Randy).  Simply an amazing show of generosity.  Pepper People are the BEST.  Thanks Randy - I truly appreciate it.

TJP

Ordered a few bottles of sauce from my friend Brian (Knepper's Peppers).  Not only did I receive the sauce, but I received these as extras:

attachicon.gif
DSC_0203.JPG

Can't thank you enough!  Pepper People are the BEST.

Got this wonderful box of heat in the mail today from my friend Jason (Sicman).  Thanks man, they look great.  Pepper People are the BEST.

attachicon.gif
DSC_0206.JPG

Hey Buddy, what are the elongated smooth brown pods with the blunt ends in pic 5?

Dang Buddy! I hope your mailman didnt rub his eyes after handling all those explosives 

I received the most epic care package ever from my wonderful friend Sandy yesterday

I was not expecting what I saw when I opened the huge box

Simply amazing

I kept walking by it and just saying WOW

Fiogga knew I was getting airlocks and sent me some awesome ammuniton for a few ferments

A ton of incredible peppers

This gift is priceless ..your generosity is amazing,,I am super lucky to have you as a friend Sandy

THP should expand piccy limits for this thread  There is more!

Thank you Sandy ..times ten,!, you are the best

Kevin

Received some great jams from Jane in Colorado.It was especially liked by my daughter because the heat level is nowhere to be found.As much as I love growing hot peppers,it is nice to have break from the burn.
DSCF8251.jpg

And the Future winner in the "Growdown" Terry sent me some Peter Peppers and other peps. I had to take to my neighbor,(He has a sick sense of humor.) Also got a couple bottles packed very well in the Box,
Thanks guys
DSCF8288terry 911.jpg

buddy said:

Ordered a few bottles of sauce from my friend Brian (Knepper's Peppers).  Not only did I receive the sauce, but I received these as extras:

attachicon.gif
DSC_0203.JPG

Can't thank you enough!  Pepper People are the BEST.

1 BOC, multiple Cumari Du Para, a few Choc Scorp, a couple Brown Morougas, some White Bhuts, and the smooth blunt end brown ones are Brown Eggs

Enjoy Terry. Looks like you got alot of good heat on the 11th. :D

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
I received this wonderful box of Hoglegs Pubes today  :dance:

We were discussing how much I like Rocotos, and Manzanos in Chat, and he was kind enough to share some of his with me  :)

Thanks again J.

Pepper People Are The Best

:cheers:

Nice!  Digging on the pubescens - love them but I really struggle to grow them.

Yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa once again pepper people are sneaking up on me with good cheer!!!!!!

A GIANT THANK YOU TO JUSTIN OR JCW10TC!!!! This awesome member sent me 20+ plants that are doing well and should get to harvest soon. Go out to check my plants and this box arrives stuffed full of incredible monster pods!!
IMG_20150916_114455.jpg

You sir are to kind!!!!!! :) and just another shout out to SmokenFire,Grant Michaels,juanitos,Tctenten,Wicked Mike,Shorerider, hope that's everybody I'm inviting you all
images-16.jpeg
perhaps some fine jams and jellies as well! :)

Very excited today.  Get home to find 2 packages waiting for me.

#1:  From tctenten.  Box of pure orange bliss.  Looking forward to creating something with these.  I really appreciate the kindness.  Pepper People are the Best.

DSC_0234.JPG

#2:  From jcw10tc.  Another unbelievable box (actually 2 SFRBs) of great looking chiles.  Justin - I can't thank you enough.  Pepper People are the Best.

DSC_0240.JPG

Thanks to both of you - you made my day!

Just got this surprise box of beautiful peppers in the mail from Scorched. Wow! There's a huge assortment of different types in here. And some RRC-420 Moruga seeds too! That's one that's been on my wish list. Thanks Tony!

Tony, if you see this, what are those long skinny orange/yellow pods?

umE9M0tl.jpg

Peter S said:
Just got this surprise box of beautiful peppers in the mail from Scorched. Wow! There's a huge assortment of different types in here. And some RRC-420 Moruga seeds too! That's one that's been on my wish list. Thanks Tony!

Tony, if you see this, what are those long skinny orange/yellow pods?

umE9M0tl.jpg
Most likely Thai Yellow but he will chime in ;)

Back