• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Got really nice seeds from D3monic. Thanks D3!

t88Wa3ll.jpg

I received a huge box of awesome today from my great friend Sandy  :dance:
Fiogga is one of the coolest and most generous people that I am lucky enough to call my friend..As I started unwrapping the wonderful gifts,,I started to think the box was bottomless  :cool:

Jalapenos w/ Scotch Bonnets ..yummm,,,,and Sandy knows how much I love me some pickled Okra  :P

Chili Verde w/Bahamian Goat will be gone quick!!  amazing

Some assorted goodies,,Homemade snack mix,Mint chocolates and this Red Manzano powder is unreal...First thing I tried  ;)

Just Spectacular 

I cant wait to try everything Sandy,,you are the best! 

:cool:
Kevin

wayright said:
I received a huge box of awesome today from my great friend Sandy  :dance:
Fiogga is one of the coolest and most generous people that I am lucky enough to call my friend..As I started unwrapping the wonderful gifts,,I started to think the box was bottomless  :cool:

Jalapenos w/ Scotch Bonnets ..yummm,,,,and Sandy knows how much I love me some pickled Okra  :P

Chili Verde w/Bahamian Goat will be gone quick!!  amazing

Some assorted goodies,,Homemade snack mix,Mint chocolates and this Red Manzano powder is unreal...First thing I tried  ;)

Just Spectacular 

I cant wait to try everything Sandy,,you are the best! 

:cool:
Kevin
nice score!

/\  Gotta love the names!

/\  Those would look sweet in Scarlet and Gray!

A big thank you to Scott from Lucky Dog Hot Sauce! No pics yet, unfortunately I received his care package while out to sea and it went straight into our pack out for heading home!!! ;) Once I get back and settled I will try to upload some pics!!! Thanks again to everyone that sent me and my platoon your amazing products!!! We have all enjoyed them! I left several bottles of hot sauce here for the platoon releiving us as well. This site is full of amazing people.

Back