• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Wicked nice package from member Granta-claus on my door step today. 
20160107_150256.jpg

You will like that smoke canyon. It's a really good sauce. I wish I wasn't scared of citrus right now. I need to experiment one day where that's all I eat and see what happens. Damn allergies have me all stupid over eating everything. Driving my wife nuts. 

I too was blessed by an awesome box from grant! Thank you kindly sir!

I haven't even had a beer since my last reaction.... world is ending.. world is ending lol. told myself I was going to drink today but never did. Nights not over though. 

grantmichaels said:
TNKS offered to send me some of his jerky ...

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038396.204510.jpg

I've been alternatingly smiling and crying for 30 mins, and in a truly rare event, Danielle's joined in ...

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038574.758811.jpg

While I've enjoyed Savage Jerky, Danielle finds it repulsive ...

When she saw this, her eyes list up ...

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038695.466221.jpg

It's sooooo hot, and yet, it still tastes REALLY good ...

I had to hurry to open a beverage ... no time to pour ...

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038792.191335.jpg

Clearly the wrong choice, the bitterness of the IPA just amplified the heat ...

I took some crying selfies, but there's no way I'm posting 'em!

Thanks TNKS!

Is the most prominent wood oak? - I feel like there's oak!

:cheers:

I too was honored with a pack - while I did not find it as hot as you did, it did have respectable heat and excellent flavor. 

Not calling you a wuss - just sayin, I fount it hot, but approachably so. And it didn't linger or become unpleasant - faded pretty quickly actually. 

Thanks to TNKS for the hook-up. Pepper people are the best! 
:cheers: 

I look forward to the muripi amarelo (sp) this year. Sounded good though suspect it will taste similar to the white fatalii and white devils tongues. 

D3monic said:
I look forward to the muripi amarelo (sp) this year. Sounded good though suspect it will taste similar to the white fatalii and white devils tongues.
They were hotter then I expected. Good flavor with a respectable heat.

Many thanks are going to Comptine!

I found a picture of a pepper called Kali Mirch, and fall in love (even if some people told that is a Purple Cayenne...). I found the seeds on a couple of Swedish sites, but... of course, it was all written in Swedish. Searched for a Swedish THP member, and found Comptine. She was so nice to order the seeds for me! Much more, she sent me her seed list, to pick other seeds if I need. She's really a THP! And (THP) pepper people are the best!

Thank you again, Comptine!  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Back