• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Hey all! It's been a while...

Just wanted to take a few minutes to thank a few folks for their awesome generosity! So a great big thank you to...

RvGcUkx.jpg

Garrett and the team from PexPeppers...

ZVu00UC.jpg

Ann(Salsalady) and the team from Texas Creek...

And...
sQ2uXic.jpg

David(gnslngr) for this gem! Sorry...several of the cigars did not make it to the photo op! I shared them with one of my guys who became a daddy while on this deployment!   :beer:

Also wanted to take the time to thank Bill(RocketMan) for rallying the troops! Our deployment is winding down...and in a couple more months we will all be home! The holidays are always tough away from mama and the kids...but the kindness and generosity shown from you all has made it a little easier! Thank you all very much! I will be using many of these in a couple days to prepare our platoon's holiday feast! 

Hope you all are starting or finishing a fantastic pepper season!
Shane

Looks like everything made it in one piece. There should be a heat for every tolerance. .

It's strange... I rarely check this thread, just happened to pop in and see your post today. Y'all be safe, happly holidays as best you can and thanks to you and your crew for your service.

Wow! Nice... can't get that where I am. I'm a self proclaimed jerky fiend. I wonder if that's better than Krave jerky (easily some of the best commercial jerky I've had. I know there are many good brands (available in different locals or through mail order), but theirs is so flavorful and tender!! While not 'jerky', I absolutely love 'Epic' brand meat bars as well. 

Love seeing all the wonderful and generous pepper love!  :D

Thank you Pepper Warlock (aka Kevin, aka Wayright) I got a MFRB full of pure awesomness on Christmas eve from Kev. Merry Christmas brother!! Chocolates, powda, sauces and pickles, oh my. The first sauce I opened is one of the best sauces I've ever had in my hole gul dern life! And the pickles?need to be hidden, dammit, so's I doesn't ate em all. Reaper chocolates? Ummm, yes please.

I&I will party on dis box wit much pleasure   :drooling:

Much love, Kevin

PPATB

I've been out of town for a while.  Stopped by today (leaving again for New Years) to find the most amazing package that I've ever received.  My bro Kevin (wayright), knows how to do it right!  Can't tell you how much I appreciate this.  Thanks!  Pepper People are the Best, and Kevin is the best of the best.

DSC_0487.JPG

DSC_0490.JPG

I'm a bit late getting these posted. Just wanted to post some awesome things a couple people have sent me. Can't be said enough, pepper people are the best.

First is from Robin (Spankycolts). Sent me some seeds for Yellow Kraken. I'd had heard whispers of a yellow version but hadn't been able to find them. Can't wait to try these babies out. Many Thanks

SpankyColts1.JPG

Next up is no stranger to this thread. Buddy Justin sent some awesome powders. I still haven't gotten a new dehydrator and all my pods are in the freezer waiting so the powder he sent is going to come in handy. He has the smoking process on his powders pretty much perfected. Thanks to Justin

JustinW.JPG

He's not a member here but my buddy Paul W in the UK sent me an awesome package the other week. Some awesome varieties and some awesome powders. This guy has created some damn cool crosses. A really great dude and one helluva grower

PaulW 3.JPG

12.2.15 Last Harvest and Seeds 027.JPG

I have to agree with Terry about Kevin . No not the Kevin on minions ( even though he is pretty cool ) . Kevin aka wayright aka the pepper warlock. I came home to the most amazing package of chili related objects in the world . I consider myself the luckiest chili person on the planet to call him my friend. Talk about a happy new year and then some . 

Thank you brother from the bottom of my heart 

IMG_5314.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_5317.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_5318.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Never had anything from Kevin that wasn't beyond superior to the rest of us wanna be chili head sauce ,powder,chocolates, and anything else chili related 

Tried his Louisiana style sauce on some tacos and it was f-ing perfect .

IMG_3443.jpeg by James Hill, on Flickr

And the chocolates are like no other . Perfect blend of sweet and spice . Another masterpiece from the master of spice .

Have a blessed new year 

I got off work early today to find a great New Years Eve care package from my friend Fiogga   :dance:

This fudge is insane, :P ,I downed 3 or 4 before I could grab the first piccy  

Then I did a wet fingertip test  :cool:   with the smoked Sugar Rush powder,,perfect amount of smoke and heat! 

Thank you Sandy 

You Rock

:cool:
Kevin

TNKS offered to send me some of his jerky ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038396.204510.jpg

I've been alternatingly smiling and crying for 30 mins, and in a truly rare event, Danielle's joined in ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038574.758811.jpg

While I've enjoyed Savage Jerky, Danielle finds it repulsive ...

When she saw this, her eyes list up ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038695.466221.jpg

It's sooooo hot, and yet, it still tastes REALLY good ...

I had to hurry to open a beverage ... no time to pour ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038792.191335.jpg

Clearly the wrong choice, the bitterness of the IPA just amplified the heat ...

I took some crying selfies, but there's no way I'm posting 'em!

Thanks TNKS!

Is the most prominent wood oak? - I feel like there's oak!

:cheers:

Glad you liked it,I received several detailed reviews that have me looking to tweak the batch yet again
Some like the heat the others really did struggle with it :)
I dont want it any hotter or it will loose the appeal of jerky
YES!! IPA will only piss it off :) I really like that affect personally
Flavor tweaks are coming,not sure how to drop the heat when using fresh pods(all pods vary,get lucky and they all hurt LOL)
(yes there is oak)

Thank You Sir,
grantmichaels said:
TNKS offered to send me some of his jerky ...

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038396.204510.jpg

I've been alternatingly smiling and crying for 30 mins, and in a truly rare event, Danielle's joined in ...

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038574.758811.jpg

While I've enjoyed Savage Jerky, Danielle finds it repulsive ...

When she saw this, her eyes list up ...

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038695.466221.jpg

It's sooooo hot, and yet, it still tastes REALLY good ...

I had to hurry to open a beverage ... no time to pour ...

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452038792.191335.jpg

Clearly the wrong choice, the bitterness of the IPA just amplified the heat ...

I took some crying selfies, but there's no way I'm posting 'em!

Thanks TNKS!

Is the most prominent wood oak? - I feel like there's oak!

:cheers:

Back