• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Check out what Terry sent me ( buddy) . He is a kind mofo!!! Thank you sir. :fireball:

photo_zps20be2342.jpg

Very nice care package you got there Jamie! :dance:
I concur,,,Buddy is badass!

From holding one of the biggest seed giveaways ever ! to sharing some of his amazing collection of seeds and some very tasty flakes!!

Got to open this today! :)

Broke in to the Yellow first :lol:
Wonderful stuff!

Our community is flooded with awesome people

:cool:
Kevin

I will admit, it is this thread that convinced me to join this forum. Such a dedicated and knowledgable community (imo) is a great place for someone trying to move from hobby grower to something more advanced. Maybe after I get some seeds from my Trinidad Purple Coffee I can trade for a few other varieties :party:

Im continually amazed at how nice and good people all of our wholesalers seem to be....nice big wholesale nursery with just super people workn for them .....gues the industry just attracts good people unlike brokerage industry is composed of mainly crooks and thieves and yeah a few good guys!

Pepper people are the best. 
I'm winding down a charity sauce thing, and 4 times....people purchased a set of sauces (proceeds from the initial purchase benefited a charity) with directions or intentions that the purchased sauces be sent to un-knowing 3rd parties.    

PepperPeopleRock!

Just a shout out to romy6, THANK YOU for the box of peppers !!!! 

I'd put a dang pic in but photobucket does not like me.....growl.  :(

Anyway the people here on THP have treated me great and makes me glad I joined THP.  To many people to throw kudos to but many thanks to all who have helped me out :cheers:

Just met up with Kingdenniz today. He hooked me up with a large bag o goodies !! My mouth is burning from the little brown one I didnt get to identify! It was great on my tacos though. I have to review how to post pics and I'll put up some  of the plants I bought and the awesome pods King gave me

Martian13 said:
Just met up with Kingdenniz today. He hooked me up with a large bag o goodies !! My mouth is burning from the little brown one I didnt get to identify! It was great on my tacos though. I have to review how to post pics and I'll put up some  of the plants I bought and the awesome pods King gave me
thats a chocolate ghost.. =D glad you liked it.. wish i had time and you had time to have a taste.. =D....photobucket.. upload.. and click on img link

Back