• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Yes this site is the best.. My friends think I dumb... But the info I get on here and instant help from strangers is amazing and I love it...

Cool....special pods from my friend Wes Lane......

IMG_20130803_164938_105_zps2cdf5e43.jpg

armac said:
Cool....special pods from my friend Wes Lane......

IMG_20130803_164938_105_zps2cdf5e43.jpg
How's the flavor on these? If it were to name it it would be bubblegum bhut, if the flavor is similar or if it even gets stabilized.

Ok to keep this thread going I to thank KING and Xavi for these boxes they sent me. One of them I won from a giveaway HH did, and the other one was offered by Xavi and I had the chance to get it. Here's the pics.

KINGDeNNiZ:

20130718_134130.jpg

Xavi:

IMG-20130729-WA0039.jpg

Thanks guys! Pepper people are the best! :party:

, Walter

Many of you THPer's consider him one of the most generous brothers here!

I call him a great personal friend ,A fellow Gator,,, "Chomp Chomp" ,,,and one of the reasons that I am addicted to this site!

Box o' luv

Thank you my brother from another!!

Romy6 rocks!!   :dance:  Bigtime!

:cool:
Kevin

wayright said:

I call him a great personal friend ,A fellow Gator,,, "Chomp Chomp" ,,,and one of the reasons that I am addicted to this site!

Box o' luv

Kevin
couldn't agree more!

wayright said:

Box o' luv

Kevin

Hear hear!!! He`s damn funny, too!

Pepper people are amazing. Got a package today, and it was a great box of treats from Matt (mgold86). You all are aware of how generous Matt is and he was nice enough to send some beautiful pods and powder to me.

Look at my box o fun I am jumping into tomorrow.
p24e.jpg

I can't stop saying how pepper people are the best!

A random person came to me to buy seedlings as I still had a few... and I told him to just take them and he wouldn't and so he insisted and i just told him to give me anything so he did. We'll for some strange coincidence he ordered a couple of boxes from Judy at pepperlover, as everyone here knows Judy she gave some nice extra peppers. At the same time I ordered from Shane. So we both got our boxes at the same time, and he said,"woah that's a lot of peppers!". He was so happy with the purchase, and he wanted to come over to show me what he got. Just as a surprise he said,"take half of every box!". Then I was left speechless... I just had to say thank you very much!!! Next season we're going to work together to grow our peppers and hopefully share here or whatever.

Here's what he gifted me some Butch T, Primo, chocolate habs, and some mixed ones. Big thanks to my good friend Javier (MightyMouse)!!!

20130808_195441.jpg

He also gave me a couple of 7 and 5 galon grow bags for next season!

, Walter

buddy said:
The only thing that could be better is if wayright and romy6 were Illini alums and/or fans.  Oh well, I guess that that there's room for improvement for everyone!
Hey, believe it or not - I am ILL-INI.... many moons ago I spent a year @ UIUC... Sweet memories, indeed

The only bummer... The local football team sucked worse than a Hoover - even the fine folks from Iowa whipped 'em :D

Cheers, Al

I have a couple shout outs to make! First i have a huge thanks for Nigel! He sent a box of manzinos and a couple sacks of scrumptious powders!

My second goes out to thp! I'm so glad i found this site and all it's awesome people. I'm saying this because i love taking pics of my plants and pods. Any way last night me and the girlfriend got drunk and went to the bar. I had my phone on my lap and when i stood up it hit the floor and came apart. The phone went one way, the back the other and the battery bounced like ten feet. So no biggie right? I gathered all my pieces and put it back together and finished out the night. Lol... We got home and i drank tilt the sun was up and went to bed. A few hours later i woke up with a screaming head ache and my phone rang. I'm thinking wtf that's not my ringtone and looked at the phone and it was saying my sd card was removed. I tore it open and the card was gone along with pics I'll never get back. I had all kinds of memories on there of the children and my plants and pods. I was heartbroken... Then i remembered my personal adventures on here. Lol! Soooo I'm throwing a huge thanks to thp because my pod and plant pics will live on forever and aren't lost after all! This place rocks!

Wanted to give a shout out to Vincent (coheed196). An amazing over generous grower. Can't thank him enough for this kick ass  box of heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo_zpsf80a65ca.jpg

Awesome, so glad they made it safely.

For those of you who are wondering why I chose these two members, I will explain.

Anytime I sell or send anything to a member here, I save your name and address on an index card. I keep those cards in a little box thing. Well when I'm feeling generous, I dump the cards out face down and "shuffle". Then I just pick however many cards and that's who gets it. I check on here to see if the mmember has been active within a week and if not then I'll draw another card.

Just wanted to tell everyone that it is completely random so please don't get your feelings hurt.

If I've never sold or sent anything to you but you want me to have your address for these drawings then PM me your address and let me know that it's just for the giveaways

Back