• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

After making a few trips to the post office I came home to this find on my ledge...

Lookie here !.........Ok I... :liar: ......I didn't make a few trips to the P.O., only one......and I didn't find these on the ledge, ...they were securely packed away with ..extra cushion in the box....., enough to protect the most delicate Christmas ornament.....but these are much bedda.

Hey Annie thanks for the sauce and the powders, I'll check these out tomorrow with a clean pallette...early morning tasting.

another rocker took stage here with her dynamite products.

PIC 1 said:
After making a few trips to the post office I came home to this find on my ledge...

Lookie here !.........Ok I... :liar: ......I didn't make a few trips to the P.O., only one......and I didn't find these on the ledge, ...they were securely packed away with ..extra cushion in the box....., enough to protect the most delicate Christmas ornament.....but these are much bedda.

Hey Annie thanks for the sauce and the powders, I'll check these out tomorrow with a clean pallette...early morning tasting.

another rocker took stage here with her dynamite products.

Let me know if you think that scotch bonnet sauce isn't just a perfect match for cheeseburgers!!!  I am thinking it would go good as a ham glaze too.  I know it goes well on fish.  It is my new favorite condiment.

HillBilly Jeff said:
The snow is screwing up what good ice we had.  Just gearing up for some ice fishing next week and this happens....ugggh.
Been out a couple times already! There's probably 7" on Winnebago already. Little 10 acre pond only 9' deep had 6" the other day.

Hey Jeff the Scotch Bonnet has a wonderful pineapple scent.....probably stacks up well with the burgers or ham. 

I'm taking my wife out for dinner (B-Day).........I'm also taking my taste buds with me. She picked out a high end place with a delicate menu.
I anxious to check these out tomorrow......Naga with poached eggs.........just sayin

My buddy Wayright surprised me with some pepper salts he made.  Yellow Bouquet, TFM Bonnet, Brown 7 & Smoked Choco Scorpion.  Looking forward to tasting.   Thanks bro

Just done a taste sample and they are all great.  I can taste all the different flavors and the choco & brown a tad more heat but that works out great depending what you're using for.  Very good and great !!!

Yes Sir Barley Pop, I know exactly what your talking about.
Wayright sent a care package my way as well. :dance:  
Kevins Salt.jpeg

Awesome salts and some kick ass packaging!
They are all real damn tasty!  Had some of the Brown 7 in my gumbo tonight..... Hell Yeah!
Thanks Kevin!!

WOW! just WOW!!  You outdid yourself this time brother!!  ;)

Amazing is an understatement!

I got this gift today from Buddy!!  Didnt even have to read the address   :)  GO ILLINI!! 

Everything Terry makes is gold! But, he has a special talent for smoking peppers  :cool:  Best i have ever had! 

I am like a kid at Christmas opening the box!   :P  and I keep pulling out more,,and more,,and more! 

Buddy sent me an extra jar of Naga Puree,,he knows I take it intravenously!  :shh:

Jonah is my favorite super,Douglah a close second!
Check out the color on the Jonah!! 

Obviously that was the first thing I jumped into!!  wet finger test!  :fireball: then on my stew!    :onfire:

Terry you rock,,I am set for the winter and thru the spring at least! 
I appreciate it broham! You are one of a kind!

:cool:
Kevin

Back