• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Now that my hair has stopped sweating,,  :mouthonfire:

I want to send a huge thanks to Bhut Camp !!  :cool:

Rick makes the best and most unique sauces and powders !
If any of you were lucky enough to try Count Douglah last year,,you know what I am sayin  :cheers:

The Guava Loco is perfect bro!   and the Mulberry smoked red powder has such a wonderful smoke on it,,and is sooooo hot!  :P

Great stuff Rick!! 

:cool:
Kevin

wow!   buddy sent us a care package loaded with awesome!

thank you so much from both of us,being a vendor people never send you anything they just want the free stuff that you send out."which i can understand."

this really is very appreciated and very thoughtfull Sir.

thank you.

p.s. Lady Sic is making tacos so ill be testing out some of these fine products very soon.  

sicman said:
wow!   buddy sent us a care package loaded with awesome!

thank you so much from both of us,being a vendor people never send you anything they just want the free stuff that you send out."which i can understand."

this really is very appreciated and very thoughtfull Sir.

thank you.

p.s. Lady Sic is making tacos so ill be testing out some of these fine products very soon.  
Ditto, mine arrived today as well and I will take some pictures of the spoils! 

well five tacos down.    let me say that the taco sauce was by far the best ive ever had!   the candied jalapenos wont make it another day they are wonderful. if the other goodies are even half as good as the taco sauce and jalos then we are in for a treat.

thanks agin :dance:

Ive gotta agree with the title of this thread. Recently joined a cat forum for help getting the cat I bought my wife 5 years ago to stop pissing everywhere...

...I got banned...

What a bunch of dicks! Cat people suck. Pepper people rule.

sicman said:
well five tacos down.    let me say that the taco sauce was by far the best ive ever had!   the candied jalapenos wont make it another day they are wonderful. if the other goodies are even half as good as the taco sauce and jalos then we are in for a treat.

thanks agin  :dance:
 Terry's Taco Sauce is out of this world!! 

His mustards will make you speechless! 

Best around fo sho!!

:cool:
Kevin

buddy said:

1. Sic - Glad that it arrived safely and that you're enjoying it (so far)
  2. Chris - Hope that you like everything.
  3. PS and Kevin - thanks for the kind words.
TJP

I have not opened the box yet sir but have ZERO doubt I will enjoy the spoils. Is the address on the label returnable? 

I posted in the 'what are you excited to grow in 2014' that I was most excited about BB7 pot and TScorpion sweets, but haven't been able to find them for sale. Guess what Mr. GA GrowHead did?

OWt3nfm.jpg

You are the best! Thanks a lot and I will be sure to pass on the generosity when I harvest at the end of this season!

I always wondered what it would be like to get a buddy (terry) package.

The wonder is over. !!!
null_zpsb30ba9ab.jpg

Of course it had to be wrapped in Bears since I'm a saints fan.

null_zpsc92ddc62.jpg

This definitely makes up for my spoiled peppers (freezer left to thaw with spoiling meats)
null_zps198b520a.jpg

Been waiting a while to post in here.

:onfire: I want to send out a huge thank you to all the people who so generously sent me seeds! And a few free samples too! :onfire:

You guys have this nooby loaded with heat for 2014 and I will be sure to pay the good deeds forward. THP rocks. So, in no particular order, a huge shout out goes to:

Jamison - thanks so much for the MOA's buddy! Second sets of true leaves are just budding through.

Pepperlover - Judy the free Primo and Brown Moruga samples were killer! Thank you kindly for your generousity.

Hendrix1326 - The man with the epic seed giveaway. What a surprise to find all that pepper powder in my bubble envelope packed with seeds. About 15 packs of seed and 7 baggies of powders that I'm still shakin' on most everything I eat. Hat's off to you, my friend.

MGOLD86 - Thanks for hookin' me up in your noob giveaway. Such an evil selection: the Assam Bhut, the BOC, Yellow Morugas and Scorps, Choc Big Bang Naga. Crap, I'm gonna be in a world of hurt this fall!

howardsnm1 - You rock. I cashed in on your Yellow Manzano offer hoping to finally try some of these elusive Pubescens peppers in the fall but you did me one better and sent up some smoked powder along with the seeds! Delicious stuff. Thanks for the introduction, now, time to hope I manage to get some pods this year. Second set of true leaves are out so I'm hoping they'll have a long enough season to pod up for me.

jerrymart - Thanks for the BBG7 and Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion seeds man! Sweet varieties for a giveaway for sure.

Spankyscolts - Pleasure trading with you Robin! Bonda's are up and going already, more varieties to be planted in the coming weeks. Thank you very much, friend.

cone9 - Thanks a ton for the white 7s, and for throwing in the SB7Js and yellow 7s as well. There's gonna be some tasty supers in my garden.

Justaguy - The Cumari Do Para is one of the most anticipated peppers in the garden, thanks for sending them up to me! I ate the dried pepper they were in, they're gonna be unfreakinbelievable fresh!

JoynersHotPeppers -  Another of the 4 most-anticipated peppers in my garden came in just the other day - the 7 Pot Burgundy - showed up in the mail just the other day, and with it a baggy of powder that is killer to say the least! Thanks Chris, seeds are already soaked and in dirt.

marclocas - Organizer of the Canadian Seed Train. Thanks for conducting the train and keeping it going, it filled in the last empty slots on my grow list. Also, I should send a thank you out to everyone on the train for chipping in all the great seeds I was lucky enough to have the chance to rummage through.

You all provided me with a stock of seeds (and powders!) that it would have otherwise taken me years to acquire, and here I am in 2014 getting to sample upwards of 50 new varieties of pepper, allowing me to really narrow in on what I like for seasons to come.

Hat's off to you all, and all the kind members here on the board. Never have I seen a community so generous. I'm glad I can be a part of it.

:cheers:

Jamison said:
I love this place!
Ain't it the truth!   We all stumbled on to something good here and more importantly so many members put the effort in to keeping it such a great place.

The other day I was reading over one of the few unpleasant threads on THP with a lot of vendor bickering going on and it struck me how infrequently we have such threads surfacing.  It's easy to forget there are MODs on THP, they so rarely need to intervene.

Back