• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pepper sale, by invitation..lol

I am sure I looked at you... the guy in front of us was talking to another man who said he was from Orange, some folks in front of us had boxes. But alas like I said, I was in focus to get my peppers!! When I write that here, it sounds strange, but I did not know what to expect, or how people would act. I was not suprised as I was leaving, the place was filling up customers.

Yes, LOTs to pick from. In addition to the hots, I got a pepperoncini, a garden salsa, a jimmy nardello, and an albino for cooking reasons.

What the heck would have taken bites out of my pepper leaves? But I find no pest or critter on them??? I am no pest expert, usually dont have a problem.

Pics

IMG_2422.jpg
IMG_2421.jpg
IMG_2420.jpg

AmericanHwyFlower said:
Yes, LOTs to pick from. In addition to the hots, I got a pepperoncini, a garden salsa, a jimmy nardello, and an albino for cooking reasons.

What the heck would have taken bites out of my pepper leaves? But I find no pest or critter on them??? I am no pest expert, usually dont have a problem.

Not all had the bugs the ones underneath the table's where the ones I put back you are probably Ok they where not hard to see.

no more

Well, I went back to the sale and there were NO pepper plants left not even ONE of any kind.... out of all those thousands of plants!
There were a very few tomatoes.

Hey Kylestl,
I will be happy when I can finally share some pics, I need my son to come over and bring, or "find" the usb cord for our shared digital camera.

AmericanHwyFlower said:
Hey Kylestl,
I will be happy when I can finally share some pics, I need my son to come over and bring, or "find" the usb cord for our shared digital camera.
Oh my god i get so pissed off when i cant find the cord haha. Usually i find it in the most random of places

Back