• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pepper sale, by invitation..lol

Envy

Well Pam, I do recall someone posting a comment that pretty well summed up the envy I was feeling. Anyway this event will help.

sale

They do recommend getting there early I guess parking can be a problem.

Oh yes, I will be there early.... I live about 5 or 6 miles from there. I can't wait, and yes both bhut and jam. hot choc are on my 'gotta get it' list!

yeah im growing the jamaican hot chocolate. They seem like they are going to be up there on my favs from what i've read.
AmericanHwyFlower said:
Oh yes, I will be there early.... I live about 5 or 6 miles from there. I can't wait, and yes both bhut and jam. hot choc are on my 'gotta get it' list!

ok maybe I'm going out on a limb, but what are you growing already ?!!!
if you're asking a question for others opinion as to what to get, & different than what you have already!
wouldnt it be smart to list what you already plan on growing ?

you dont give any comment about what you have or what chiles you know about, so everyones remark is nothing more than a blind guess!

the list you said is a list of what for sale there. but doesnt mean hard to find or what would be of interest to grow, or what are you growing ? then whats your flavor when it comes to chiles ?

so IMO more input would be needed!

peppers

I already am growing:
lemon drop peppers
ancho
jalapeno
thai dragon
cayenne
candlelight
anaheim
medusa
japones
serrano
black pearl
bolivian rainbow

wonderbell rainbow mix
yellow bell
mini choc. bell

I hope to get about a dozen plants at the sale. Looking forward to it! Thanks to everyone for your input.

Oh, I was thinking it was this weekend. Shoot, it's worse than Christmas with the waiting.

I dont know much about the sweet chiles (I plant the basic bells) but for the other choices, myself I'd grow these. your taste may be different so we're all just guessing for you. you have plenty of mild chiles already so why not some hots! :hell:

Bhut Jolokia
Caribbean Red
Congo Trinidad
Fatalli
Hungarian Wax
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Pasilla Bajio

Thanks for you picks Chilehunter,

Bhut Jolokia
Caribbean Red
Congo Trinidad
Fatalli
Jamaican Hot Chocolate

Are all on my list to buy! I can wait it is next week!!

yeah same here. My bhuts sprouted about a week ago, im so exicted to grow them though. It should be fun
AmericanHwyFlower said:
Yeah my household is half excited and have petrified that I am getting the bhut jolokia....lol. They think the name is hilarious and scary...lol

Back