• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pepper sale, by invitation..lol

thepodpiper said:
OK AHF, we're waiting. How did it go?

Dale

some people throw money on the bed and roll around in it, maybe AHF is rollin around his new found chilli plants...just savouring the moment! :cool:

Plant sale

FiveStar said:
Maybe the Bhuts and the Fatalis ganged up on him and broke his typing finger.

The plant sale went well I was the third person in line I'm waiting for AHF to bring the full report with all the details since AHF first posted this topic.

peppermo

peppermo..... I was like the 6th person in line... with a wagon, my sister and her son.... I filled up my wagon!! What do you look like I probably was rubbing elbows with you and didnt know it!

Monster Pepper sale

OK AHF, we're waiting. How did it go?

It was awesome.... I am going back tomorrow to see what is left and get a couple more plants!

I thought AHF was a lady..maybe my mistake but think I'm right.

I am a female.... usually a lady...hmm ;)

The plant sale went well I was the third person in line I'm waiting for AHF to bring the full report with all the details since AHF first posted this topic.

I was right behind you in line...lol, like maybe the 6th person or so in line. And please feel free to let everyone know any and all details of the sale!!!
I was there with my spreadsheet of the peppers for sale and my list of gotta gets and wanna haves. I ended up buying 18 plants... lots of hots and a couple for the spices..ie: long purple cayenne, pimento de padron.
I am going back there tomorrow morning to see what they still have and pick up a few more varieties.

some people throw money on the bed and roll around in it, maybe AHF is rollin around his new found chilli plants...just savouring the moment!
Yeah Jungle.... I have been fondling the plants I got in preparation for transplanting tomorrow...lol.:rolleyes:

Hi AHF, don't forget to get me my seeds if you come across some nice ones
Jungle.. do tell... what variety of seed are you looking for? I am happy to share !:lol:

Peppermo... what did you get?????:mouthonfire:

Rubbing elbows

I did see you the wagon is what nails it I saw you behind me I was wearing a brown jacket everyone around was quite older. I'm sure everyone is waiting for your details like the price of the plants and what they had to offer. I was in by 9:30 out by 10:00 I was the first one to the bhuts and fatallis I picked up 5 tepins. The plants came home with critters they are in quarantine now.

critters???!?!

sheesh! what kind of critters.... thank goodness mine are still in the corner here and not amongst my garden plants... What kind of critters did you find on them??? PLEASE ADVISE!!!

The wagon nailed me huh? Lots of folks had wagons, but I was unaware of people around me, I was on a mission...lol

I thought I would give the poblanos a try and I picked up a black hungarian the purple flowers just looked cool I picked up 15 plants all together I liked the price.

AmericanHwyFlower said:
sheesh! what kind of critters.... thank goodness mine are still in the corner here and not amongst my garden plants... What kind of critters did you find on them??? PLEASE ADVISE!!!

The wagon nailed me huh? Lots of folks had wagons, but I was unaware of people around me, I was on a mission...lol

You were the firt one in line with a wagon there was a lady with white hair in front of me I kept looking around and I also saw you with your list had to be you. Aphids I was picking them of the plants I even put two back the Bhuts and Fatallis sprayed them with safe soap.

sale

For anyone who wants to know the pepper plants were all priced at $ 2.75 each.

I thought the bhut jolokias were really small and did not look overly healthy.
I was pleased with the jamaican hot chocolate plants and the fatalli's I bought are nice and in great shape.

Gosh, I am off to inspect them closer now for critters... bug hunting here for a bit....

AmericanHwyFlower said:

Sitting here cracking up about your mission statement. Boy can I relate.

You could have been looking at me or my sister... she was looking at the list in line . I bought the list and she had NO idea what she wanted or what kind of pepppers do what... she was trying to read the spreadsheet , to no avail.... she had her son with us...anyway, she got salsa garden and poblanos and a bunch of tomato plants.

I just did the safe soap thing right now and then will spray with this organic stuff the lady at my local farmers market makes and gave me... I am taking no chances for critters!! Thanks for the heads up!

Sitting here cracking up about your mission statement. Boy can I relate.

I am sorry I was so lame, I wish I would have been more aware and had met you...lol

Most of the people there that I saw buying hot peppers were men and they were on a mission too, many had the spreadsheet and many had wagons and lists....lmao... so peppermo , we , on our missions were not alone.:lol:

AmericanHwyFlower said:
I am sorry I was so lame, I wish I would have been more aware and had met you...lol

Most of the people there that I saw buying hot peppers were men and they were on a mission too, many had the spreadsheet and many had wagons and lists....lmao... so peppermo , we , on our missions were not alone.:lol:

Yeah next year, I would have said something also,but this pepper thing is pretty contagious and as you read post's in this forum some of us have it bad. Didn't want to come off as a nut.

Come on peppermo.... if I was there with a wagon, in line before they even opened, with the spreadsheet and pen in hand... well darlin, I think I am the nut..... the pepperhead bug bit me long long ago!!!LOL

So peppermo... what did you end up buying there?

BTW... my plants have now been sprayed...lol. I dont see anything on them... but a few leafs have a bite out of them.... not sure if that has happend here or before I got them.

hmmm purple... a color close to my own heart.
I was hoping to get a hugarian paprika there, but even after I asked for help no one could locate them. They were confirmed on their list supposed to be here, but alas no one could find them.

I am going to drop by tomorrow again.. HA HA HA>.... peppermo.. you didnt say hello for fear "you' would be seen as a nut.... I think I am the nut ... going back for seconds...lol

AmericanHwyFlower said:
Come on peppermo.... if I was there with a wagon, in line before they even opened, with the spreadsheet and pen in hand... well darlin, I think I am the nut..... the pepperhead bug bit me long long ago!!!LOL

I was there at 8:30 I didn't think they would let us in so early when I walked in there where three people in line there was a couple with lawn chairs the lady had been there before I was listenig to her she pretty much new how things would go they suggest I bring in a box there where plenty there. I got a jamaican chocolate as well nice big plant.Lots of peppers to choose from.

Back