• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pepperfreak's 2010 Season kicks off

Sweet Bananna, Sweet Chocolate and more Giant Aconcagua
MyGarden2010068.jpg

Inferno and Hot Hungarian Wax
MyGarden2010069.jpg

More Sweet Bananna and Buran
MyGarden2010070.jpg

mel said:
looking good PF!! What are you going to do with all those plants when they get bigger?

Well...for now continue to raise the lights and then in about 2 weeks, maybe sooner if this weather continues, carry them all out to my garage where I will lay them out on a flat trailer that I can haul in and out of the garage to get them ready to plant in the ground. I can't wait, that is when the fun really starts.

Well, I have taken all of my larger plants and kicked them out, out of the house that is. They are now all resting nicely on my utility trailer and will begin their outdoor lives tomorrow. I had no idea just how many plants I had until I started moving them outside, what a load of work for a gimp....

Here are a few pics taken by my new Droid, this phone rocks! BTW, you will notice quite a few wilted plants. I purposefully wait until they wilt to water and have been doing this since my first year when I ended up with edema problems. There is nothing to worry about since I just watered them and they will all be standing at attention tomorrow morning.
MyGarden2010071.jpg

Basil and Tomatoes
MyGarden2010073.jpg

Nice!!! I really like the trailer idea! Work smarter not harder; and you my friend seem to have that concept in firm grasp. ;)

Silver_Surfer said:
Nice trailer load PF. A lot of potting work ahead of you. :)

Thanks...hopefully most will be in my raised beds, but I do have over a hundred 5 gallon containers that are on stand by and I am sure a good number will end up being used.

Wow PF, looking at this thread for the first time has my mouth watering and has me looking forward to next season as this season for me is coming to a close!! :(

Great looking healthy plants mate. I read a comment where you said the Rosemary was going really slow. I never plant rosemary as a seed for this exact reason!! It is the one herb that I buy about 8-12 inches tall so it is already established and ready for the ground.

Keep us updated mate cause it's these threads that will keep me going through our winter!!!

Oh how I wish I had a trailer. Brilliant idea PF.

Do you plan on getting them all potted up over a weekend or taking a bit of time and stretching it out over a few days?

Your plants are looking really good. I can't wait until I can start to bring some of my plants outside. It still isn't quite warm enough yet, but soon it will be. Thanks for sharing your grow room, it has given my a couple of ideas.

It's really cool to watch as you and AJ and others keep progressing and getting better every year. I am just looking for space and I will be right there with you guys. Well, maybe not AJ, he's out of control.

moyboy said:
Wow PF, looking at this thread for the first time has my mouth watering and has me looking forward to next season as this season for me is coming to a close!! :(

Great looking healthy plants mate. I read a comment where you said the Rosemary was going really slow. I never plant rosemary as a seed for this exact reason!! It is the one herb that I buy about 8-12 inches tall so it is already established and ready for the ground.

Keep us updated mate cause it's these threads that will keep me going through our winter!!!

Thanks moyboy...I will continue sharing pics of my progress as it develops. It is fun to share. :)

patrick said:
Oh how I wish I had a trailer. Brilliant idea PF.

Do you plan on getting them all potted up over a weekend or taking a bit of time and stretching it out over a few days?

Patrick, the idea with the trailer gets even better, I forgot to mention that my garage is a drive thru garage with doors on both ends and really makes hauling them in and out so much easier. Although with a 4 wheeler, I doubt it could get much easier. :lol:

I think that with the quantity of plants I have, I will be taking my time planting and potting them all out. But at the moment, time is all I have so it's no biggy. In fact as long as I can get them all planted out by May 24 I'll be happy as this is my expected return to work date.

JayT said:
It's really cool to watch as you and AJ and others keep progressing and getting better every year. I am just looking for space and I will be right there with you guys. Well, maybe not AJ, he's out of control.

Thanks Jay, I am having loads of fun and can't wait to see some pics of yours.

6/11/2010

I am still amoung the living....As I have mentioned in another thread, life has been really crazy these past few months and with my return to work, it has gotten even crazier. But I did promise some updated pics and here they are. hope y'all enjoy them.

Some Biker Billys
MyGarden2010085.jpg

MyGarden2010084.jpg

Inferno Hungarian Wax
MyGarden2010086.jpg

Buran
MyGarden2010083.jpg

Back