vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

I cant agree more (the service, didnt catch the grammar :lol:). I have made three or four separate orders and each time I get awesome gifts (bhuts, Scops, wilds). I thought I was done with the shopping for next year, but she just posted Yellow 7 Pot Brian Strains, which she has been working on for a few years now. Couldn't resist. Ordered a batch and got a ton of extras that I am super excited about.

Will definitely be ordering from in the future, and telling everyone I know about them. Judy is the real deal!

I remember looking at this site several times over the years...Some of the product descriptions are completely devoid of punctuation or capital letters.

In the past it always kept me from ordering, but if y'all have had good experiences with her I will definitely give her a try. There are some real interesting varieties listed.

This is my favorite site the prices are low, the seed count is high and the selection is not as big as other companies, but where they do shine is that they carry alot of rarities you cant find anywhere else, and if you do, the price will be higher and the seed count lower. Believe me I do my research! Another place that they shine is their superhot collection. All the superhot types you hear about, they carry. And the seed count is always 20 and never above 8.00. Not to mention the little freebies. I cant stop ordering from here.

I always heard from others about some super hot girl named Judy who carried all the superhots. And they were not kidding. :onfire:

Already got my order from Judy this year. She has the best superhot selection on the net imo and some really nice rare seeds. Sends free stuff that she has extras of too. She also puts more per pack than most sellers. She's a hard person to get in touch with unless you order something though. Don't let the spelling and typos on the site turn you off, although I really do wish she would fix them haha

When you say order early, when is a good time to order? I want to start growing 2012 plants around mid-february. Will most places run out of seeds by then?

Just start ordering now! Lol. She has a great selection now and the earlier you order, the better chances of you getting some great stuff and some freebies. I started ordering from her for the upcoming season in July and have made about 3 more orders since then. Sometimes you can't find the exact seeds your looking for from trades and in the marketplace.

Also, as far as I know, she's got a bigger wild and rare section then most and she's the only one with the Yellow Brain Strain. It's a bit new, but it shows that she is actually trying to create new things instead of just selling and and checking her bank account.

I ordered several packs from her last week. Prompt shipping and a good selection. I placed another order from Judy this morning...

+1 for pepperlover.com

The seeds took two months to get here, but I was very, very pleased. Bhut Jolokia seeds germinated Indian Carbon 100% planted and 10 were all born.
I recommend, and I've done it with another purchase, I hope they arrive soon now.
hug

Back