• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peppers & pods 2011

That last picture is an absolute beauty! awesome shot!
What kind of fish are you hooking?
I'm familiar with some of the American native fish, but not sure which one are native to your region. Striped Bass? Largemouth Bass? Smallmouth Bass? Green Sunfish? Bluegill? Crappie? Walleye? Shad? :D

Thank you Omri,in Hinckley we have Lagremouth Bass, Crappie, Sunfish,Bluegill ,Catfish & long time ago thre was nice size Northern Pike but was fish out.It is a metro park where you can go spend time with family very peaceful where you can have cook out jogging.At winter time metro park do stacking of trout so you can have fun with your family & enjoy the fresh air way from the city.

Thank you Omri,in Hinckley we have Lagremouth Bass, Crappie, Sunfish,Bluegill ,Catfish & long time ago thre was nice size Northern Pike but was fish out.It is a metro park where you can go spend time with family very peaceful where you can have cook out jogging.At winter time metro park do stacking of trout so you can have fun with your family & enjoy the fresh air way from the city.
Damn right! that's what I call living the American dream. :cheers:

My Father-in-Law fishes Crappie. Excellent tasting mild fish, just have to eat a lot of them to get filled up.

My Father-in-Law fishes Crappie. Excellent tasting mild fish, just have to eat a lot of them to get filled up.

Yes I like Crappie my self they are very tasty, in the spring time there are some nice size Crappie 14-17 inches close to the bank another side from the boat house.

I've read that Carppie (both black and white) are extremely slow growers. those 17" are old fish!

Not realy in some part in U.S they are some Crappie 4-5 ponds those are the big Crappie.White Crappie gow bigger from the Black one I think.The biggest one on cut was White Crappie 16 1/2 inches in 2000 at that time that was state record for pen fish.

Yes I like Crappie my self they are very tasty, in the spring time there are some nice size Crappie 14-17 inches close to the bank another side from the boat house.

Wow that's huge compared to the Crappie he normally gets. Not sure if he intentionally goes for the smaller ones, but they're typically not longer than 7-8 inches.

Wow that's huge compared to the Crappie he normally gets. Not sure if he intentionally goes for the smaller ones, but they're typically not longer than 7-8 inches.
Not a local, but as a fishing fanatic, I've done quite a bit of reading. Crappie breed like crazy and because of that it likely to fish smaller ones. because of the continuously regeneration and the fact they are often stunned due to overpopulating. it's normal to catch small ones. luckily they're REALLY easy to catch. :)

Not a local, but as a fishing fanatic, I've done quite a bit of reading. Crappie breed like crazy and because of that it likely to fish smaller ones. because of the continuously regeneration and the fact they are often stunned due to overpopulating. it's normal to catch small ones. luckily they're REALLY easy to catch. :)

Yeah he typically brings back over 30 each time he goes out.

Jellyfish pepper
C.Chinense

One of my latest hybrid but pod had only two seeds inside hope I can start at list one plant from it.The name I give this pepper remind me of Jellyfish when I was on vacation in Murtle Beach in South Carolina.Small pod not over powering heat but nice taste, well hope for the best.

Jellyfish-pepper-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsCIMG0074.jpg

Yes. they're attracted to bright colors and will try and eat anything that will fit in their mouth. even smaller Crappie. :(

Vladan, that's a really cool looking chile! is it part Scorpion?

Jellyfish pepper
C.Chinense

One of my latest hybrid but pod had only two seeds inside hope I can start at list one plant from it.The name I give this pepper remind me of Jellyfish when I was on vacation in Murtle Beach in South Carolina.Small pod not over powering heat but nice taste, well hope for the best.

Jellyfish-pepper-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsCIMG0074.jpg

Nice looking pod. Certainly does look like a Jellyfish. We vacation almost every year in Myrtle Beach.

Received my Impact seeds and powder yesterday, thank you! The powder has a very different aroma from a bhut, very interesting.

Back