• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers & pods 2011

The CGN 22208 C.Galapagoense looks the picture of health & the Crappie is enormous for a fish of that species. Congrats.

Few images of outdoors
Hinckley lake waterfall, Ohio

P1050393.jpg

Hi Vladan, thanks for the seeds and powder they all arrived yesterday,
I can't wait to grow these hybrids and the powders had a very intense yet unusual taste to them.
Let me know if your ever in need of something
take care
Grant

Hi Vladan, thanks for the seeds and powder they all arrived yesterday,
I can't wait to grow these hybrids and the powders had a very intense yet unusual taste to them.
Let me know if your ever in need of something
take care
Grant

Hello Grant
Glad that you got it my friend takes for ever to get to Australia to you & glad that you like it, have great growing season. :):dance:

Visit the market place.Common people you can do better of that 1219 just look instead to respond only 78 bet it is free bet the numbers are not there & you win.Beagle storm allready help you by puting the numbers wich one allready out.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
Vladan

Visit the market place.Common people you can do better of that 1219 just look instead to respond only 78 bet it is free bet the numbers are not there & you win.Beagle storm allready help you by puting the numbers wich one allready out.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
Vladan

YOU GOT TO PICK THE NUMBER PEOPLE NOT JUST TO SCROLL, SOME ONE WAS VERY CLOSE TODAY TO WIN. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Back