• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peppers & pods 2011

Rhombodeum ( Ciliatum )seedling

RhombodeumCiliatum-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsCIMG0117.jpg

Vladan-
Seeds with powder samples have arrived, and I brought the powder back with me.
Black Naga-good heat,sharp fresh different naga taste-not like a choc bhut.Different from some I made ,so will be interested in comparing the fresh pods;)!

Impact-I liked this one a lot also, nice and fresh sharp carbon heat and something else-hard to pin it down...less of this powder due to limited supply,but this one got used up on the first taste session.Perfectly named.

Mili Habanero-This one was the suprise, very nice earthy flavor, but not same as choc hab-and I would say definitely hotter.

Kaval- no powder,so this one gets to be a suprise!
Service was quick, embryos can be seen every seed....and gift packs -1 of Anillais, and 1 Macarena were included.
Thanks Vladan

Vladan-
Black Naga-good heat,sharp fresh different naga taste-not like a choc bhut.Different from some I made ,so will be interested in comparing the fresh pods;)!

Impact-I liked this one a lot also, nice and fresh sharp carbon heat and something else-hard to pin it down...less of this powder due to limited supply,but this one got used up on the first taste session.Perfectly named.

Mili Habanero-This one was the suprise, very nice earthy flavor, but not same as choc hab-and I would say definitely hotter.

Service was quick, embryos can be seen every seed....and gift packs -1 of Anillais, and 1 Macarena were included.
Thanks Vladan

Thank you so much for input,glad that you like it. :)

Vladan

Vladan-

Thanks Vladan

I will send you some powder sample of Kaval I have one more left. :)

Back