• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

Mama's York shire terrier getting a bath. Disdains bathtime, can you tell.
20160310_171909.jpg

Shorerider said:
My dog Mali, now 15 months old.
20160522_104648.jpg

Out for a run in the valley opposite my home. She's turned out to be such a great dog. She has NEVER shown any aggression whatsoever, and is learning new commands all the time. 

SR.

What kind of dog is that majestic af :D

Wimpy69 said:
You gotta saddle for thing? Nice body lines, beautiful dog.
Ha, she's only 20kg, and not that big, probably only a medium sized dog really. Thanks, she gets her body shape from her Whippet Dad.

fiveohmike said:
Nala (gold) and Rampage (black/white)

10580198_10208725396557491_3363538113604327190_n.jpg
Beautiful dogs, and they obviously have great temperaments. What breeds are they?

Chilima said:

What kind of dog is that majestic af :D
Thanks, her Dad is pure Whippet, and her horse of a Mum is half Bull Arab, Half Irish Wolfhound. 

fiveohmike said:
Thats a good looking dog.
Thank you sir.

@shoerider - Nala is a full pitbull, and Rampage is a pit mix.  They have great temperaments :)  And absolutely adore my newborn.

Well unless you happen to be a shovel.... rampage is scared shitless of shovels (and wind, and loud noises, and stuffed animals)...this is his scared of shovel face:

12573205_10208329377657266_7571166763737281928_n.jpg

I was looking through some old pictures and found a picture of Yuki and the old cat Asia high fiving.  When I first took Yuki in she was about 8 months old and huskies tend to be prey driven dogs if not raised with smaller animals.  I lived in a loft and Asia was able to hide up on the rafters if she felt in danger, but I was still hesitant to leave them out together when I wasn't home.  One day while Asia was tormenting Yuki and Yuki was chasing her all around the place, Yuki pounced on her and caught her.  Everyone froze.  What seemed like minutes later but probably was only a few seconds, Yuki lifted her paws off Asia, Asia looked terrified... Yuki nudged her with her nose to get her to run again... Asia hid on a shelf for a while but after that day they were buds. 
b8IlEOB.jpg

This is the old vicious pitbull probably jealous that he's not the one on my lap.  
AaXWjgi.jpg

And these two... Tigger put up with Yuki but he was an old man.  At the end of the day though they usually cuddled together.  Yuki still won't cuddle with Bacio unless he's sick or injured. :-/
jkwL7rO.jpg

Back