• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

Duncan managed to snatch a couple of grapes off the floor before we could stop him last week.  Making him puke was not fun, but I was definitely relieved when he did.

Figure I might as well post this in the pet thread since my mother has pretty much domesticated her. This is Dodie, one of the resident mule deer.

IMG_20150727_152228268_HDR.jpg

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Figure I might as well post this in the pet thread since my mother has pretty much domesticated her. This is Dodie, one of the resident mule deer.

IMG_20150727_152228268_HDR.jpg

Do the deer get into your garden or is it fenced off ?
The Deer seem to think my backyard is a salad bar, and especially like the fragrant lilies  :(

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:

Do the deer get into your garden or is it fenced off ?
The Deer seem to think my backyard is a salad bar, and especially like the fragrant lilies  :(

I have a greenhouse, which I have to keep locked because the deer that I am feeding has learned to open the door. (it is a cheap screen door with the little button you push with your thumb to open) She got in once this spring and mowed down three of my plants to the dirt. One didn't make it, but the other two came back with a vengence, just like a good pruning.

Back