• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

That is beautiful.

I don't know how many people there are.

Living on this planet.

But I bet 99.9999 percent of them would trade places with you.

If only for a moment.

And take that picture.

And that would be the best moment of their life.

I cheat on my dear sweet wife sometimes.

With her dog.

Trouble.

Just look at her!

Thats my chair.

IMG_0336.jpg

Boooo you need to accept her as your dog too, I know it is hard. When you do, the bond will be even greater and you will thank yourself.

The Hot Pepper said:
Boooo you need to accept her as your dog too, I know it is hard. When you do, the bond will be even greater and you will thank yourself.

Accept her?

Easy for you to say.

You sleep with her for a night when momma's away!

Accept nothing.

This dog made me her bitch when I said hello.

The two of us couldn't be happier.

My cat, Dammit (that's her name) knows I'm her man. I'm the one who let her follow me up to my apartment that dark, drunk Halloween night years ago. I gave her canned tuna and a place to crash that night and I have been hers ever since. When my wife (then girlfriend) entered the scene five years later, she had to earn Dammit's acceptance, let alone trust. Lots of treats and sweet talk later and they're cool, but my wife knows she's number two in Dammit's eyes.
     Our other cat, Sarin (named after a nerve gas because she was a stinky kitten) has always been my wife's cat. She rescued her from the animal shelter and they have their own thing going on. Those two are inseparable.
     Sarin is my wife's little furry dumpling and Dammit is my accomplice.

texas blues said:
I cheat on my dear sweet wife sometimes.

With her dog.

Trouble.

Just look at her!

Thats my chair.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0336.jpg

Now that's trouble.

Good thing my dog is a bit too fat to do that. Otherwise I'd never see her again because she would always be under the couch.

On a side note, Dammit's been feeling better lately. She seems to be back to her fat and sassy self with all the pills from the vet and the hand feeding. She's not eating much anymore, but when she wants it she wants it now!

Here she is getting all up in my grill cuz dinner's not happening fast enough.
RkvWxUV.jpg

Back