• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

I have one on those freeloaders we call pets. I ended up with my niece's Shih Tzu when he was a puppy and now he thinks this is some kind of vacation resort.

100_1417.JPG

Sorry, didn't mean to wake you. No don't get up.
100_1418.JPG

The Hot Pepper said:
TB, happy for you! And of course you got an Aussie!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha, as you know, they do everything better! :D Did you name her Nova, Booma, or Pippy? ;) (or shoe rider lol)

Trouble.

Thats what I call her.

mrs. blues named her Rebel.

After our beloved MissyLou passed I didn't want another dog and was very adamant about it.

mrs. blues went and got this little monster all stealth and covert.

I came home one day and she was there.

She is still in the adventurous discover ever 'thang puppy mode.

She needs a job.

Obviously.

Being a waitress is out of the question.

MissyLou's job was to be the protector of the household and the surrounding vicinity.

She was the fire alarm.

The burglar alarm.

Car door slamming alarm.

And on several occasions she personally protected me.

She performed her mission.

Currently Trouble  thinks her job is to make me her personal chew toy.

mrs. blues and I could not love her more.

She is not a pet.

She is a family member.

And our soon to be head of home security.

The Hot Pepper said:

She is!

And not the got 'dang bed hog that MissyLou was!!!

MissyLou would turn sideways on a king mattress and leave you with about 10 inches of real estate and stick her butt in your face.

Other times you'd wake up in the morning with a huge kink in your neck.

Your pillow is gone

Because she stole it and is having wonderful doggy dreams while sleeping on it.

Trouble will curl up between the inside of your calves and thighs while you sleep on your side.

Tender loving moments.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

When I die.

I want to go where dogs go.

This is Ms. Dixie. I found her on the way to a client appointment with my assistant on Dixie Highway, She was scared, young little pup and had a long rope tied around her neck that looked like she chewed through. She was running dangerously between cars wide eyed and very scared. Needless to say I missed my appointment that day. After 2 hours of coaxing I was finally able to grab her and pick her up. She was a mess and smelled like a restaurant dumpster. I got her in the car, she wasnt having any of that backseat stuff and jumped my lap pressed her back against my chest and let out a sigh that still haunts me. After due diligence looking for the rightful owner (who I would have punched out) and many vet bills later she became ours.
237185CF-73B0-477E-A498-D75DAC4DBA74.jpeg

The vet told me she was probably about 4 months old she had broken ribs (probably from being kicked) ear mites, heartworms and huge trust issues. And spent a month in isolation. Allie our black lab would sit by her cage all day and she became Momma. Allie was already sick and had lymphoma. Dixie gave her a temporary new lease on life and taught Dixie how to behave.
B2859BD2-ACA7-494A-B773-B94A14CB3068.jpeg

4DD537D0-4B45-45BE-A4FB-FA79FD566203.jpeg

Fast forward 11 years Dixie doing her thing.... happy
B2E75243-7C62-4326-8C88-E75DC8FA63F2.jpeg

Crispee-FL said:
This is Ms. Dixie. I found her on the way to a client appointment with my assistant on Dixie Highway, She was scared, young little pup and had a long rope tied around her neck that looked like she chewed through. She was running dangerously between cars wide eyed and very scared. Needless to say I missed my appointment that day. After 2 hours of coaxing I was finally able to grab her and pick her up. She was a mess and smelled like a restaurant dumpster. I got her in the car, she wasnt having any of that backseat stuff and jumped my lap pressed her back against my chest and let out a sigh that still haunts me. After due diligence looking for the rightful owner (who I would have punched out) and many vet bills later she became ours.
attachicon.gif
237185CF-73B0-477E-A498-D75DAC4DBA74.jpeg
The vet told me she was probably about 4 months old she had broken ribs (probably from being kicked) ear mites, heartworms and huge trust issues. And spent a month in isolation. Allie our black lab would sit by her cage all day and she became Momma. Allie was already sick and had lymphoma. Dixie gave her a temporary new lease on life and taught Dixie how to behave.
attachicon.gif
B2859BD2-ACA7-494A-B773-B94A14CB3068.jpeg
attachicon.gif
4DD537D0-4B45-45BE-A4FB-FA79FD566203.jpeg
Fast forward 11 years Dixie doing her thing.... happy
attachicon.gif
B2E75243-7C62-4326-8C88-E75DC8FA63F2.jpeg
Omg. I got something in my eye.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back