vendor Pex Peppers over charge on shipping!

This was deleted by me and then retyped to the best of my memory.

Ok so I placed an order with Pex Peppers  on June 19 2015. It just arrived today. It came in a Priority mail flat rate padded envelope. I was a little confused since I paid $10.72 to have it shipped. I verified that the shipping cost was $5.70 . This was done by contacting my Post Mistress and she looked it up via the tracking number.  So I paid an additional cost of $5.02 . Talk about over charging for shipping.

I had always heard great things about his sauce and had planned on ordering from him someday. Then a while ago he made a shady deal With Baker. In order for him to get some peppers he had to come on THP and say nice things about Douche Bag Dale. So at that point I decided that I would never order from him no mater how tasty his sauces were.

Then he has a sale on his sauces and I think what the heck I'll try some at that price even though I thought he was a shady person at this point. So now I think that with the over inflated shipping costs the sauce3s weren't really on sale after all. I should have listened to my instincts and not ordered from him. My opinion is that he is a shady individual  due to the fact of his questionable business dealings with DB and the shipping charges are inflated.

I won't ever order from him again. Congratulations you are on the list with Baker and Pepper Joe.

pexorder.jpg
IMG_0965.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG

PexPeppers said:
contact me and i'll refund you the difference. 
Don't want a refund, but thanks anyways. I should have not even ordered from you after that bullshit you tried to pull about Bakers peppers. You got on here and told everyone how great the peppers were that you just got from Douche Bag. Then after you get called on it you change course and then say the peppers were moldy or whatever. So you tried to deceive everyone on THP just so you could get in bed with Baker. Piss Off

someguy said:
I don't need it handled. This post is about my experience and feelings about this transaction. It is what it is. Plus his shady deals with Baker makes me question his integrity in general. 

So, let me get this straight ... you are pro-Baker? ...

Haha ...

My guess, you had enough to hit a larger box, took some out, and the site didn't respond ... just a guess.

grantmichaels said:

So, let me get this straight ... you are pro-Baker? ...

Haha ...

My guess, you had enough to hit a larger box, took some out, and the site didn't respond ... just a guess.
Me and Dale are the best of Buds. He calls me "Daddy"

sexy

but I guess you didnt see the part where I HAD to post positive feedback else he'd never sell to me. I am not a large business so I have to get pods from whoever I can, I dont have any contracted growers. but its neither here nor there. in the end I gave you a full refund and you have the sauce, so you win! :D

PexPeppers said:
sexy

but I guess you didnt see the part where I HAD to post positive feedback else he'd never sell to me. I am not a large business so I have to get pods from whoever I can, I dont have any contracted growers. but its neither here nor there. in the end I gave you a full refund and you have the sauce, so you win! :D
Don't want the money back. I told you that. Do you not comprehend the written word? If it does show back up i will refuse it.

PexPeppers said:
I HAD to post positive feedback else he'd never sell to me. I am not a large business so I have to get pods from whoever I can, I dont have any contracted growers. but its neither here nor there. in the end I gave you a full refund and you have the sauce, so you win! :D

Dude come on man. That's dirty politics. 

PexPeppers said:
sexy

I just sent your money back via paypal. Keep it. DO NOT send it back.

it was weight calculated and not flat rate it seems. so that was my fault as you can plainly see. since this incident I have integrated flat rate shipping on my site no matter how much it costs me it will cost you 5.70

I am sorry again and hope this doesn't dissuade you from anything else.

PexPeppers said:
it was weight calculated and not flat rate it seems. so that was my fault as you can plainly see. since this incident I have integrated flat rate shipping on my site no matter how much it costs me it will cost you 5.70

I am sorry again and hope this doesn't dissuade you from anything else.
There are better shipping options like regional A flat rate for larger stuff - you might need to pay for some shipping options to get the perfect fit however....a lot of that canned stuff sucks unless you know how to code hack yourself. 

someguy said:
I don't need it handled. This post is about my experience and feelings about this transaction. It is what it is. Plus his shady deals with Baker makes me question his integrity in general. 

You got overcharged by mistake.  Then before you contacted Pex to seek resolution you flamed him in this thread.  Then went on to imply he's lost integrity because he does whatever is necessary to keep his business going?  Dude let's get a beer and chill.  It's a simple mistake over some shipping charges for hot sauce.  Is that really worth all this?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
There are better shipping options like regional A flat rate for larger stuff - you might need to pay for some shipping options to get the perfect fit however....a lot of that canned stuff sucks unless you know how to code hack yourself. 

definitely, I think it put his into a flat rate B

no it didnt! 3 pounds to where he is IS 10.72!!!

XrdW9dj.png

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I did not mean cheaper, my point was better options that cover your cost plus ship at a fair calculated rate. For example Regional A is most of the time cheaper than MFRB. 
I think it always is, 9.97 is the max ive seen for a reigonal A

People make mistakes, even in judgment sometimes (greasing Baker's palm with a review).

I'm moving on, hope you all will as well.

This could be a one-off mistake, and the latter, a learning experience. If a pattern develops that's another thing, but this looks to be resolved for the time being.

Now go make some tacos.

In all honesty that reflects much more poorly on Baker's, to hold your desperate need of peppers over your head in exchange for positive-only reviews, and you received bad peppers. Ha! f****in Dale. That's a low way to get rid of questionable produce.

That does not surprise me at all. Maybe you can delete the review or add a new one.

That guy is pure slime.

Give Pex a chance. I don't see any other issues, and had time to think about that Dale situation... you know who the bad guy is there.

That is all. Tacos.

someguy said:
This was deleted by me and then retyped to the best of my memory.

Ok so I placed an order with Pex Peppers  on June 19 2015. It just arrived today. It came in a Priority mail flat rate padded envelope. I was a little confused since I paid $10.72 to have it shipped. I verified that the shipping cost was $5.70 . This was done by contacting my Post Mistress and she looked it up via the tracking number.  So I paid an additional cost of $5.02 . Talk about over charging for shipping.

I had always heard great things about his sauce and had planned on ordering from him someday. Then a while ago he made a shady deal With Baker. In order for him to get some peppers he had to come on THP and say nice things about Douche Bag Dale. So at that point I decided that I would never order from him no mater how tasty his sauces were.

Then he has a sale on his sauces and I think what the heck I'll try some at that price even though I thought he was a shady person at this point. So now I think that with the over inflated shipping costs the sauce3s weren't really on sale after all. I should have listened to my instincts and not ordered from him. My opinion is that he is a shady individual  due to the fact of his questionable business dealings with DB and the shipping charges are inflated.

I won't ever order from him again. Congratulations you are on the list with Baker and Pepper Joe.

you're going to slander a vendor over five bucks? Get a life.

Back