vendor Pex Peppers over charge on shipping!

This was deleted by me and then retyped to the best of my memory.

Ok so I placed an order with Pex Peppers  on June 19 2015. It just arrived today. It came in a Priority mail flat rate padded envelope. I was a little confused since I paid $10.72 to have it shipped. I verified that the shipping cost was $5.70 . This was done by contacting my Post Mistress and she looked it up via the tracking number.  So I paid an additional cost of $5.02 . Talk about over charging for shipping.

I had always heard great things about his sauce and had planned on ordering from him someday. Then a while ago he made a shady deal With Baker. In order for him to get some peppers he had to come on THP and say nice things about Douche Bag Dale. So at that point I decided that I would never order from him no mater how tasty his sauces were.

Then he has a sale on his sauces and I think what the heck I'll try some at that price even though I thought he was a shady person at this point. So now I think that with the over inflated shipping costs the sauce3s weren't really on sale after all. I should have listened to my instincts and not ordered from him. My opinion is that he is a shady individual  due to the fact of his questionable business dealings with DB and the shipping charges are inflated.

I won't ever order from him again. Congratulations you are on the list with Baker and Pepper Joe.

pexorder.jpg
IMG_0965.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG

Back