vendor Pex Peppers over charge on shipping!

This was deleted by me and then retyped to the best of my memory.

Ok so I placed an order with Pex Peppers  on June 19 2015. It just arrived today. It came in a Priority mail flat rate padded envelope. I was a little confused since I paid $10.72 to have it shipped. I verified that the shipping cost was $5.70 . This was done by contacting my Post Mistress and she looked it up via the tracking number.  So I paid an additional cost of $5.02 . Talk about over charging for shipping.

I had always heard great things about his sauce and had planned on ordering from him someday. Then a while ago he made a shady deal With Baker. In order for him to get some peppers he had to come on THP and say nice things about Douche Bag Dale. So at that point I decided that I would never order from him no mater how tasty his sauces were.

Then he has a sale on his sauces and I think what the heck I'll try some at that price even though I thought he was a shady person at this point. So now I think that with the over inflated shipping costs the sauce3s weren't really on sale after all. I should have listened to my instincts and not ordered from him. My opinion is that he is a shady individual  due to the fact of his questionable business dealings with DB and the shipping charges are inflated.

I won't ever order from him again. Congratulations you are on the list with Baker and Pepper Joe.

pexorder.jpg
IMG_0965.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG

Someguy, I think you are being a bit unreasonable here. You never even gave Pex the chance to remedy the situation before slamming him online. Then Pex tries to remedy the situation by not only refunding the difference, but gave you a full refund. Then you rudely refuse the refund just so you can slam him more. It looks like you are simply out for a fight and to defame Pex's name.Very poor form, brother. :shame:

You can put that on me if you want. He removed the original post and we asked him to edit it back so it could be dealt with. To me it looked worse to have the blank post at the top, and for me to delete it felt like a cover up. 

Let's move on though. These are thoughts from one customer and he is entitled to his opinion. 

The Hot Pepper said:
You can put that on me if you want. He removed the original post and we asked him to edit it back so it could be dealt with. To me it looked worse to have the blank post at the top, and for me to delete it felt like a cover up. 

Let's move on though. These are thoughts from one customer and he is entitled to his opinion. 

Gimme that cheek!

I recently felt that I was slighted by a vendor on here, by getting bad pods but I didn't call him out publicly. I sent him a polite PM and have received no reply from him. Either he makes good or he doesn't care to. I can't do any more about that. Pex made a generous offer to "make good". He can't do any more. Nothing good will come out of this, so maybe it's time to drop it and move on....

Shit happens, but you have to give the person a chance to make it right, not just fly off the handle.

We have different weigh scales at different POs in the valley.  At one scale, a box was $3.22, at another PO the same box was $3.55.  And for a long time, I think one post mistress was charging media rates or something, cuz when another person did the rate, it was more.  We don't know if someguy's postal worker weighed the package, or just looked up the flat rate for a padded envelope...regardless, Pex offered to make it right, the offer was turned down.  At this point, there should be nothing more to discuss. 

I had an order come through for 18 bottles of sauce, but PayPal didn't add shipping for a LFRB of about $17.  I contacted the customer and sent them a Pay Request.  They informed me they just kept adding bottles to the order, and at 18, the shipping dissappeared.  That was glitch in the system I didn't know about.  So I cancelled the pay request, shipped it all at my cost. 

meinchoh said:
I recently felt that I was slighted by a vendor on here, by getting bad pods but I didn't call him out publicly. I sent him a polite PM and have received no reply from him. Either he makes good or he doesn't care to. I can't do any more about that. 

Curses, my secret is out!  ;)

Okay, so...seriously? "I'm not going to sell you pods unless you post a positive review on a site I've been banned from," and then I'm going to send you a box of unusable peppers?

Dale cracks me up.

For anyone not familiar with the quotation in the signature on my posts, it means "Few are those who wish to be possessed of virtue rather than to seem so." All this effort Dale puts into convincing people...if he put that energy into actually delivering on a worthwhile product, I don't think any of us could compete with him.

As Pex goes, I feel for him. It's not easy to make a living doing what he does, especially when a stable supply of materials proves so elusive.

Back