seed-train PHOENIX SEED TRAIN

Paphlady said:
question...is there a minimum number of seeds of each variety required In order to put into the train?
No, sometimes omly a limited quantity of seed of a particular variety exists. It is hoped that if there is not enough for all participants to get at least one seed that someone would grow them out with the intention of reintroducing to a later train.

Unless I am mistaken, we have 10 so far.
Chiltepin
EvanWilliams1988
bpiela
FGPepperguy
Paphlady
Scuba_Steve
CheriLBW
mpicante
millworkman
Student of Spice would make 11 if he is so inclined,
Leaving only 4 to go.

It doesn't appear we will be getting anymore participants for this round. We can go with what we have or delay till late in the season.

This is up for vote,
yea we go, nay we no.

Jeff

Yea.  I know we talked on PM about it and I am fine with the 10 that you have. bpiela said he can throw some seeds on and so can I to help fatten the football.  Let's roll!  Choo Choo!

OK, I still have a few additions to sort through. Good chance it will go out mid week. will have a schedule in a day or two with time for confirmations and or changes.

I have been really busy with my grow lately. I got a late start twice but with no aphids this year I have seen growth like no other year. As a result I have not been as active on the forum and or getting back to threads.

CAPCOM said:
OK, I still have a few additions to sort through. Good chance it will go out mid week. will have a schedule in a day or two with time for confirmations and or changes.

I have been really busy with my grow lately. I got a late start twice but with no aphids this year I have seen growth like no other year. As a result I have not been as active on the forum and or getting back to threads.
Can you put me a little further down the list? Funeral arrangements and whatnot are taking a little longer than expected.

Thanks man.

20160409_190219.jpg

This is an example of what you participation bag and content bags should look like. The info supplied in the example is the minimum required, user name and variety. As I stated before, there will be an additional bag with a variety of seed packs that are not in adherence to the rules. this bag is the only exception and has been added to create more substance to the train. Its contents were from time to time removed from the prior trains for non adherence to the specified rules regarding labeling.

And yes they can be hand written if legible.

Tentative order of the train. Unless there is an objection, this is the routing.
You have 3 days only in your possession before in needs to be shipped out. Because of the size of the seed pack, this should be no problem. Allowing for 3 days in transit (unless the CA to CO detour is by way of AK again) we should be looking at a 1 week turnaround from one participant to another. Sundays are not figured into possession if they fall on a shipping out day.
Contact the party after you and get their shipping info and reply to the thread accordingly. Train will leave after all participants have indicated contact with their respective recipients.

Student of Spice   FL
bpiela   NJ
chiltepin   CA
CAPCOM   IL
Scuba_Steve   GA
millworkman   TN
CheriLBW   SC

Lovepeppers   CA
FGPepperguy   OR
EvanWilliams1988   IN

Question... If some of the seeds I am putting into the train came from other THP members, should I put my name and the source or just my name on the individual pepper package? I had bought pods and have more seeds than I can use. So I thought I'd shared them.

Paphlady said:
Question... If some of the seeds I am putting into the train came from other THP members, should I put my name and the source or just my name on the individual pepper package? I had bought pods and have more seeds than I can use. So I thought I'd shared them.
Since you are the contributor to the train, you would put your name and the variety. You are not however limited in the info you supply. It is very handy and sometimes desirable to have the seeds origination donor added as well as other info.
There is seed circulating in the trains that is marked by the person contributing it to the train and also tagging it Cappy/Pepperlovers.

Back