seed-train PHOENIX SEED TRAIN

I have both sent and received addresses for my place in line!  Now anxiously waiting...

Edit:  To clarify, sent to CAPCOM, received from millworkman.

I emailed paphalady, I will update him next week with my new house address. Fgpepperguy, I tried to email you as you are aware already about your inbox.

I got chiltepin's address so I am ready to go.

Doh! Just saw this was posted already.  I hate it when I don't double check things...  :crazy:

OK, We have a reroute. mpicante has asked to pass this one so the train will be Fla bound instead. Other than that it looks like we have a go. I have a couple of last minute additions and will plan on shipping Thursday.

My apologies to all. I had been waiting for the new PM indicator to register that a reply from Student of Spice  had arrived. It wasn't till late Thursday night when I went into the comm to see if my request had been read that I seen he had indeed replied. I took the train to work with the intention of sending it off Friday afternoon on the way home.

We are the busiest I have ever seen at my place of employment and as such, I have once again been called upon to make service calls. To make a long story short, I did not get back to the shop in time to get the train before they locked up.

It will go out Monday afternoon.

CAPCOM said:
My apologies to all. I had been waiting for the new PM indicator to register that a reply from Student of Spice  had arrived. It wasn't till late Thursday night when I went into the comm to see if my request had been read that I seen he had indeed replied. I took the train to work with the intention of sending it off Friday afternoon on the way home.

We are the busiest I have ever seen at my place of employment and as such, I have once again been called upon to make service calls. To make a long story short, I did not get back to the shop in time to get the train before they locked up.

It will go out Monday afternoon.

No prob man...  For most of us, it is too late in the season to be sowing anything anyways.  As far as I see it, I just need to get this train before January for next years grow!

Scuba_Steve said:
No prob man...  For most of us, it is too late in the season to be sowing anything anyways.  As far as I see it, I just need to get this train before January for next years grow!
That's exactly why I decided to run it anyway. A head start toward next year. Will be running an early autumn one as well for the Sept-Oct plantings.

Your item arrived at our JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099 destination facility on April 19, 2016 at 11:53 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Received and Packed with a few things and ready to ship. This Box has a ton of seeds for everyone to get something they would like to try. I picked one or two of five types of your wild varieties, more of what I am into right now. Question, are they open pollinated or did you isolate them? Just so I know what to expect. Oh and two not considered wild but the xalapa and the serrano landrace. Thanks. 

Back