seed-train PHOENIX SEED TRAIN

I am actually disappointed that this seems to have slipped the tracks again.
I was looking forward to participating in my first train.
I can understand delays, and things like that because life happens, but the complete lack of communication from the person with the train at this time bothers me greatly.

You are a Moderator here in the forum Millworkman. You are in a position that should say we can trust your judgement and actions in the forum.
The lack of any communication makes that difficult.

If something came up and caused a delay, fine just tell those of us waiting. You do not have to spell out what is going on to the rest of us, but a simple "hey this is gonna get held up for a bit" would make me personally feel better about the situation..

Right now your actions do not inspire the trust that a Moderator in this forum should have.

All this is my personal opinion and if it gets me in trouble so be it.

CAPCOM, I am sorry this is not going smoothly and I sincerely hope things turn around. I know you and the others that have already contributed to the train have a great deal of work and effort into it. I hope I get the opportunity to add to it .

Cheri

On it. Sorry y'all. It'll hit the PO tomorrow. Had some C. Rhomboideums drying and a 9 month pregnant wife.

Please don't throw judgement when you have no idea who I am. Stick around for a while first.

I don't think anyone was throwing undue judgement your way, its all about communication. That was one of Jeff's rules and since his train had been derailed pretty harshly before by someone with plenty of posts and years, you can understand the cause for concern. plus its the internet few of many if any will "really" know who you are. Congrats on the baby though, boy or girl? now your hands are going to be much more full than with your pepper plants.

I can only go by what actions are taken.
All anyone asked was a quick update.
Had anyone else not said a word and been online for a week, people would have reacted the same.
I am sorry you feel my opinion based on your actions was not correct.
I hope all is well with your wife and the baby and congratulations on the pending birth.
Cheri

CheriLBW said:
I can only go by what actions are taken.
All anyone asked was a quick update.
Had anyone else not said a word and been online for a week, people would have reacted the same.
I am sorry you feel my opinion based on your actions was not correct.
I hope all is well with your wife and the baby and congratulations on the pending birth.
Cheri
I agree rules are rules and all agreed to follow them.The last train got lost stolen jacked or whatever I for one never received any explanation as to what happened or why?So whats capcom got to say about this incident hes usually pretty vocal about all things concerning his train and the RULES

I guess that is all she wrote. I have tried to spell things out so that a 3rd grader could understand and someone in almost every cycle mucks it all up. I am so disappointed and disgusted with this train as well as the last that I am at a loss of words to describe it. I don't know what else I can say

I know what I can say.

Thank you CAPCOM. For everything that you do and continue to do with a generous and grateful heart.   

Sometimes, shit happens. And then sometimes bullshit happens.

You did what you could and I respect you for that.  

Once again, thank you.

CAPCOM said:
I guess that is all she wrote. I have tried to spell things out so that a 3rd grader could understand and someone in almost every cycle mucks it all up. I am so disappointed and disgusted with this train as well as the last that I am at a loss of words to describe it. I don't know what else I can say

Well, if his only communication here was on the 20th and if he actually did send it out on the 21st as he said it is not unreasonable that the train will still arrive perhaps today or tomorrow if he sent it priority mail. The 22nd was sunday, Here is hoping.

As Rex said, thank you Capcom for trying to get a train going again and perhaps having faith in people despite the actions that the irresponsible few have taken. If this train is completely gone again maybe you need a break from it and start it up a bit later. One you may need a break and two I can get more seeds to send you to help start it again. Tulle cloth will hopefully help with isolated seeds this season.

Train landed safely in Charleston this afternoon. I will pick it up at the the shop later this evening.
CAPCOM am I still sending this on to the next rider? If so I will look through it tonight and get it on the way again by Thursday.

Back