seed-train PHOENIX SEED TRAIN

Got it. Arrived today.  That bag of magic is fun to rummage through.  Thanks everyone!

Jeff, here is tracking to you:

Give it a few hours to get scanned at the P.O.

Okay dumb question (but out of curiosity)  when i saw the title i thought this seed train was only for people living in pheonix but then I realized that its going all over the US, so how come its called the "pheonix" seed train?? 

cathee said:
Okay dumb question (but out of curiosity)  when i saw the title i thought this seed train was only for people living in pheonix but then I realized that its going all over the US, so how come its called the "pheonix" seed train?? 
Named after the mythological bird that dies in a ball of flames and is resurrected from the ashes.

Capcom's previous train got derailed,so,he resurrected it.
Hence the name.

The bird has landed! Man, I haven't even heard of 50% of the peppers included. More wilds and ajis than you can shake a stick at!

There is some incorrect labeling I must say though. Some marker markings have already faded away. This was only on one rider though.

I have it sorted already, and just need to pull some and add mine now. It will be back on its way on Monday!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Scuba_Steve said:
The bird has landed! Man, I haven't even heard of 50% of the peppers included. More wilds and ajis than you can shake a stick at!

There is some incorrect labeling I must say though. Some marker markings have already faded away. This was only on one rider though.

I have it sorted already, and just need to pull some and add mine now. It will be back on its way on Monday!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
This was the bag I spoke of that is exempt from the rules. there are some of your run of the mill varieties but aside it's basic function it also adds bulk to the new train.

Back