• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

just getting back to the lounge, Nice sunsets, Joyners! Where were those pics taken? Gotta love the one with the fishing pole-

2012-09-18_14-59-46_350_zps7ac21d6e.jpg

It's a Blackhawk, searching for those ...:cough:....alternative income crops. ;)

:lol: just kidding, siccy. You have a very pretty pony. Is he/she gonna help out on the farm? We have a gal (yes, a GAL ) just up the road who is working a farm with a couple of drafts. Hay, spuds, tilling, not sure what all kinds of work they do...but it's fun to watch as I'm driving by in my MomBomb....and then I buy spuds from her at the FM....

Oh, and we really did have choppers circling over our house 3 days straight last year...... :rolleyes: .....

when we put up the green house and shade house ,there were choppers flying around for a few weeks,lol.

It's a Blackhawk, searching for those ...:cough:....alternative income crops. ;)

:lol: just kidding, siccy. You have a very pretty pony. Is he/she gonna help out on the farm? We have a gal (yes, a GAL ) just up the road who is working a farm with a couple of drafts. Hay, spuds, tilling, not sure what all kinds of work they do...but it's fun to watch as I'm driving by in my MomBomb....and then I buy spuds from her at the FM....

Oh, and we really did have choppers circling over our house 3 days straight last year...... :rolleyes: .....
he will just be a pasture pet,i cant get anyone or anything to help out ,ha. when we put up the green house and shade house choppers were flying around for a few weeks. idiots!

Scovie, isn't this a pic of your winter ride there in the Valley?

2A12075C-1B4D-4E6B-9E80-43C80DF6112F-2983-000003E52C80E50D.jpg

Oh HAEL YES! That dude needs some goggles tho.
I would love to take that thing down the Cross Country ski trails at about 80.
Scare the helloutta the lycra crowd somethin fierce.

Back