• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

17917859_1476560652365486_6325175526443125104_o.jpg

Some shots using my drone (DJI Phantom 4 Pro).

8 yrs ago we had devastating bushfires around here, 173 people lost their lives and over 2,000 homes were lost :(
10s of thousands of acres of bushland was destroyed.

Even today, the damage is easy to see. All the Mountain Ash gumtrees are gone. These are Australia's largest tree ( think similar size to the giant Redwoods in the States)

Dead Mountain Ash Gumtrees as far as the eye can see:
J8gBCgz.jpg

On the flipside, nature is slowly healing iteslf with re-vegetation happening:
WzCSy8Z.jpg

Here is a photo of a well I just had drilled in northeast Kansas for oil. Specifically Leavenworth County, where yes, the city of Leavenworth is with the fed prison. Its very intimidating to drive by and see. I have mineral rights on a landowners property who is a retired guard from there, and boy does he have some stories from behind those walls. 

This particular well was drilled for oil and our total depth into the ground was 2050ft. We will be testing in next week to see if it is economical.  It is on a 390 acre farm where I grow my outdoor peppers along a small creek. I use the creek water to water the plants, and they seem to like it. 

Post photo ?. Why does it put my picture sideways when I upload it, and how do I fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_0165.JPG
    IMG_0165.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 89
I have an Extreme membership here at THP. It makes uploading photos a dream. I wonder how many people flipped BotoPhucket the finger when they started that shit. I know I did.

Great pic btw GP.

post-10689-0-33718600-1509675926.jpg

Back