• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pictures from AjiJoe - 2011 Grow-Out

A contest with free seeds being offered by AjiJoe to the one(s) who figure this mystery out:

"i grew the multi-colored one last year and again this year, im offering 5 free 10 packs of seeds of there choice from my list at my expense to the first person that can positively identify the beautiful multi-colored one the clues are it is a Annum and is a close relation to the "CHINESE 5 COLOR" in that it colors out the same way except the fruit is a different shape sorry i wish i could give more but this is all i know but im sure you are up for a little SHERLOCK HOLMES INVESTIGATION but i would be eternally regretful if anyone can tell me what this thing is."

OMNICOLOR-notajispecies2010.jpg

my guess is
aurora
Numex Twilight
Pyramid

but how tall is the plant? how long are the chillies?

peach bhut seeds are drying i just cut pods today THURSDAY

it could be two weeks or less if they dry well

dont wanna tease please check my post in marketplace

PEACH BHUTS ALMOST READY

thanks your friend Joe

Those peach bhuts are really something. It is nice to see this variant retain the Bhut's looks. The purple Bhut is cool looking but doesn't scream Bhut.

Haven't heard of Peach Bhuts before. Did you cross them Joe or get them from somewhere else? Or are they common and I'm just ignorant? :P

that Peach Bhut looks real knarly, do you know the taste and heat yet Joe?
no not yet have not gotten around to tasting one yet but if they taste as wonderful as they smelled when i sliced them it is going to be a treat

thanks your friend Joe

Haven't heard of Peach Bhuts before. Did you cross them Joe or get them from somewhere else? Or are they common and I'm just ignorant? :P
NO NOT A CROSS THAT IM AWARE OF IT OCCURRED IN MY FRIENDS FIEND IN 2010 AND HE AND I MONOPOLIZED ON IT

oh sorry i must have hit the cap lock again wasnt shouting

thanks joe

Looks great Joe! I love those peach Bhuts. Always nice to see something new, and this is definitely the place to find it.

Matt

Back