• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Plant Hormones, Rocks, and Hard Places

or adjective: very descriptive term...that girl had a boobage job :lol:

POTAWIE said:
I wish I had Kenny Roger man boobage:lol:

not me...this is my wife I when I met her 11 years ago

:lol: I took her pic down....

damn the scanner, I am drinkin makesons

wow...we got off subject a little didn't we?

OMG, I finished all the work I had. it never happened to me before... nothing to do, nothing to postpone... I have no idea what to do! :lol:
Guess I have some time to spam about THP. :P

Pam new the reason...

Pam said:
"Plant Extracts containing high levels of auxins and cytokinins for successful plant micropropagation (tissue culture)"

So, maybe the cytokinins will balance the auxin.

Pam, You are simply brilliant...you knew what was going on all along or at least I think you did after your research...

The reason my plants were growing so tall...I have been using the wrong fertilize for a long time...I am attaching the "Botanicare Nutrient Feed Program" - Soil container Garden Formula Section for reference. (NOT an advertisement)

botanicareev1.jpg

The 1st line of horizontal data is "light in hours" (not part of this discussion...just for reference), the 2nd line is vegetative/flowering/fruiting stage, and the 3rd line of data is "Weeks". Line 4 is the "grow formula" (vegetative) fertilize recommendation, and Line 5 is the "bloom formula" recommendation. The lines after the horizontal break are "additives" you can augment your fertilize with.

From what I am reading, you should be able to go from a seedling to mature fruiting plant in 10 weeks...what kind of plant?...(rhetorical)...

Point being, if the grow formula contains higher levels of auxin than the cytokinins, the plants will stay in the vegetative state longer than if there were enough cytokinins to offset the auxin...(thats what Pam said originally)...now with me transitioning from the grow formula to the bloom formula (and giving them the liquid karma too), the cytokinins have finally arrived in force enough to overpower the evil auxins and gain power over the throne...and plant started flowering.....

Thanks again Ms Pam...

Back