• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Plant Pyschology

You're kidding right? Plants don't talk or communicate. Now dogs..in fact my Aussie Shepard Missylou is eyeballing me as I type. She is specifically eyeing my leg in the hopes of some gratuitous humping. Don't even think about it! There will be no leg humping in this hou.joairdjfopr9pj09409uanj.nmrj;oianoj;wfiklnzsfao;gfnv;v;ongfn;fgo;nfgnSnvnJkhoesojw;n;;jnvnv;oijse;onjvnlbaekpsFju surnmv;oiujnKNFkjnvc .S'kSjSFjSDFM"lc;lDSm'VC;lknv;lnmS;jdf;oijnVS;lknvc;kndf;SNcoiujx[oijrmeiasnoiveneojid9a909ewoieknjW;KsnknM

imaguitargod said:
Well, I talk to my plants almost everyday, telling them they are doing good, asking a few of them to try to produce more. I even pet them on occasion. I've also hugged trees on a very many occasion. They're energy hugs you back if you are in tune with nature enough.

I also thank my plants every I pick them for providing me with food. I very much make a point to ask if I can pick them if it's something psycadelic related, then if I get a yes back I explain what I'm going to do then do it.

I think you will find that its the psychadelics that are hugging you back in these instances.

Plants are living things and just because some can't understand/receive their energies and communications doesn't mean that they don't comminucate. Pole beans have no eyes yet they sense where there is something they can climb on even befiore they touch it and will grow twords it. :lol:

bsdetector.jpg

MiLK_MaN said:
Has anyone considered bringing their plant into the bedroom to act as an observer while you are making love to your partner? Surely that would aid in pod production? :P

*DISCLAIMER* --- I have not tried this!

I may have rubbed one out in front of my orange hab I'm overwintering in my bedroom.
Oddly enough, it's got the most leaves on it and it's looking healthy.
:)

Skydiver said:
I may have rubbed one out in front of my orange hab I'm overwintering in my bedroom.
Oddly enough, it's got the most leaves on it and it's looking healthy.
:)

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!

Cheers, TB.

Thats a whole new research topic that Im guessing the scientists like to avoid.

Perhaps its the high salt content?

Plants do apparently respond to sound and they probably enjoy the C02 we are breathing on them too. Don't ask me how they hear

Here's one expirement I read about
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-right--talk-plants-scientists-discover.html
"Researchers exposed rice plants to noise while they monitored levels of gene activity.
Using 14 pieces of classical music, they were astonished to discover the noise triggered a response in two genes, rbcS and Ald.
Some frequencies made the genes more active, while others made them subdued."

POTAWIE said:
Some frequencies made the genes more active, while others made them subdued."

good info Potawie...could be the frequencies that are making them active are close to the resonant frequency of the plant cells and that causes excitation within the cell essentially stimulating growth...kinda like exercise

MiLK_MaN said:
Thats a whole new research topic that Im guessing the scientists like to avoid.

Perhaps its the high salt content?
I believe he said he rubbed one out near the plants...not on the plants... :onfire:

Brokensea said:
I have yet to find a life form that doesn't.
: raises hand :

I can't stand reggae....and this is coming from a massive stoner.

fineexampl said:
Mine prefer skinhead reggae. They wear little leather boots and fred perry shirts with braces.
What a great visual!

Indeed..I have three pairs of Doc's and a battered 20-yr old pair of non-elastic Blundstones, yet had to Google the Fred Perry bit.

Back in my punk/goth/whatever days, we couldn't afford that stuff...heheh..

Fun. :)

QuadShotz said:
Indeed..I have three pairs of Doc's, yet had to Google the Fred Perry bit.

Back in my punk/goth/whatever days, we couldn't afford that stuff...heheh..

Fun. :)
doc martens should never be worn by true mods. they are no substitute for fine Italian leather.

Back