• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Plastic Nipples

nipotastro said:
plants looking great!

what about taste? how use these nipples fresh, dry or else?

what is dimensions of the plant?

thx

It has medium heat and I use them Fresh. I will have to measure and let you know...

rainbowberry said:
Last year in England we only had the one season, cold, damp and basically Sh*tty.

Last year? My english friends who have migrated to Australia tell me that's every year

Actually I lie, you guys had a heat wave (35 degrees) a few years ago and the old people started croaking. Meanwhile in Australia, Adelaide averaged 35 for an entire month, don't think anyone died.... What does that say about the health of the brits? ;)

:lol: I know we can't take the heat. We moan all year about the cold and when the sun comes out we complain that it's too hot. We have a really sticky, humid heat here, not a nice dry one.

Dry heats are bad here in Melbourne, whenever there is a northerly that blows from the desert, it can hit upto 43 or 44 degrees, that is some seriously bad weather to contend with.

rainbowberry said:
:lol: I know we can't take the heat. We moan all year about the cold and when the sun comes out we complain that it's too hot. We have a really sticky, humid heat here, not a nice dry one.
You seem to like our heat. seeing all those weird white tourists from Britain and France... they never waste a second of sun. funny to see them all mocha colored later on. :lol:

Omri said:
You seem to like our heat. seeing all those weird white tourists from Britain and France... they never waste a second of sun. funny to see them all mocha colored later on. :lol:
I think you mean scarlet red.

RAINBOW,
Something WRONG with " being milk bottle white"?? Its my fav color, (colour for our spelling challenged friends to the north, hehehe).

Regards;
bluelytes

My Nipples have grown..Prolific leaf and stork`s on them..really bushy just waiting for them to flower :)

Back