• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies Post your motorcycles!

Got it done. I've got printed covers for the seat tabs poking through, but they're not ready yet.

20230409_163851.jpg

20230409_163913.jpg

20230409_173033.jpg

20230409_173058.jpg

20230409_173108.jpg

20230409_173117.jpg

20230409_173144.jpg

20230409_173422.jpg

Thanks, man! I'll be looking at exhaust next. I've also had my eye on a fancy new Polish hookah, though.. I'll have to choose one; my funds are still limited. My apotheosis seems to be suffering some delay..

I never ride in the rain. It's unpleasant. A big fat rain drop in the throat at 70mph doesn't feel good. Only thing worse is a June bug. Usually it's just one June bug, though.

Hey hey! Wish I had closed forks like that on mine.

Last edited:
@Uncle Eckley looking good, if you want to pull off the rear fender delete I think you need a different seat, one not shaped and spaced for a fender. Looks a little "off" but looks mean otherwise.

@Uncle Eckley looking good, if you want to pull off the rear fender delete I think you need a different seat, one not shaped and spaced for a fender. Looks a little "off" but looks mean otherwise.

Thanks!

Maybe some day. Nice seats are really expensive. I don't care for the tractor seats, but I'm always on the lookout for new stuff. I'd have to find something really cool to want to change it now, though - I'd have to create a new frame closure.

Was thinking something like this, where the seat juts back instead of having that upsweep where you see the empty back of it.
indian-scout-mwm-3k-wasnt-good-enough-to-beat-kermit-still-impressive-163117-7.jpg

in black! lol

Just nit picking, that bike is badass. Nothing better to do I guess, sitting here bikeless on a weekend drinking beer so you can ignore me.

That seat probably works as a fender in rain too, at least a little.

Lol, you're fine. The seat looks better with me on it.

I think this exhaust is too loud. I was so relieved to be rid of the stock mufflers' "pffft" I didn't care. Gotta find something else.

Neighbors be haten. Just sayin.

They do that. I keep the revs low around the neighborhood, though, and I'm gone in seconds. I'm more concerned for my own experience. I don't want to have to wear earplugs, but I definitely need them with these.

I think I've identified a replacement, but now I don't want to spend the money having just bought this set. One guy told me to give them a week, they'll mellow a bit. We'll see.

This captures the sound, but not the volume. It's really only bothersome when cruising at speed. It's a 30mi ride to the dealer Thursday morning for break in service, will wear earplugs.

Back