• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Post Your Ride

sicman said:
brand new wips.   yall out there pimping i see ;)

Hey Siccy, how is the big truck doing?  I think I finally found a way to burn more fuel in an hour than elcap will burn in a week with his new Kia.

20140222_135133.jpg

Can't pull that with a Kia. :party:

sicman said:
if i could get free fuel it would be better.  

Wouldn't we all! I'm glad that with my Rio, my sole fill-up thus far cost me just shy of $30, which was about half of what I'd need to fill up my old Santa Fe. If this was back 10 years ago when prices were ~$1.50 a gallon, it'd easily be $10-15 max...

elcap1999 said:

Wouldn't we all! I'm glad that with my Rio, my sole fill-up thus far cost me just shy of $30, which was about half of what I'd need to fill up my old Santa Fe. If this was back 10 years ago when prices were ~$1.50 a gallon, it'd easily be $10-15 max...

That is about what it costs me to fill up my Spark. I have just over an 8 gallon tank. What kind of mileage are you getting in your Rio?

elcap1999 said:

LOLOL
My fuel bill is probably more than your monthly payment.

What kind of mileage do you get in that thing? I'm just thrilled if I can stay off the gas pedal long enough to get 17.

LunchBox said:

424693_4576018772333_617803813_n.jpg

67423_1381886081012_5649514_n.jpg

LunchBox, something tells my you and I would get along just fine.  :D I love that SAS 4-Runner!

Here's my 1997 FZJ80. I just got it lifted last weekend. 2" Old Man Emu.
IMG_0051_zpsd7e2e785.jpg

And here's what I used to ride when the Crusher couldn't handle the terrain - mostly staircases and retaining walls. I don't ride it as much as I used to, ever since I broke my collarbone on a railing in the middle of concrete staircase.
IMG_0053_zpsa5a1a42f.jpg

(The Kona is for sale, btw…)

I like the tires...

:D

Back