• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Potawie's early progress 2009

I'm doing things quite a bit different this year than most. I'm not growing as many chinenses this year, but I hope to have some monster plants to make up for that, including some overwintered plants and a few I started in December. I'm also growing lots of sweet and milder peppers and lots of tomatoes and many other goodies which I'm anxious to get started.
The sunshine lately is saying spring, but I needed a blow-torch the other day to melt my way into my greenhouse. I've also been burning a lot of wood this winter and don't know if I'm going to have much left to heat the greenhouse, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. I'll probably just have to wait till early/mid april if possible.

Anyways, here's some of the youngsters

3283921617_011b6fe75e.jpg

See the ladybug
3279842036_f341fe865e.jpg

You do work wonders, especially given your climate. I aspire to your level of competence someday.

Derek your off to another incredible peppers growing season in fine form. Your plants look amazing as always. What are you using as light, sunlight or artifical lighting? Very nice plants. I see the ladybug plain as day.

really nice Potawie !

they are huge already... please pm me your methods and formula..

i will pay for a step by step instruction... please...

imaguitargod said:
Big healthy leaves! What? No tobacco or Tall corn this year? :lol:
Not yet. I liked the tall corn but I always have critter problems, so none this year. I might grow some tobacco again, but not sure yet.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Derek your off to another incredible peppers growing season in fine form. Your plants look amazing as always. What are you using as light, sunlight or artifical lighting? Very nice plants. I see the ladybug plain as day.

Most of these plants are getting floro lights as well as natural sunlight through a patio door, and lots of reflection off the snow:cool:

Back