• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pretty Pictures

I love Beerswimmers shots!!!!!! I'd love to be walking around there......Maybe while the bear wasn't there would be a bonus...:lol:

boutros said:
Yeah, thanks- he's a good kid.

Sorry about my grandma's thong though! lol

Don't be sorry about that grandma shot.....Nova is Cropping that pic and making her his computer's screen picture.......:rofl:

about 2 hrs from my house.
red feather lakes

101_5356.jpg

a disc golf course on a ranch 20 mins from out campsite
101_5369.jpg

our campground
101_5343.jpg

had some company fishing
101_5381.jpg

SeeYouJimmy said:
I lived in Dundee for 9 years too, the first 9. What part of Dundee did you live in? Most of it is pretty dull and dreary, hence the big move down under. I've only been back the once and also spent a few days in Liverpool while the Beatles festival was on. Didn't go to Harris but did go over the sea to Skye. Well over the bridge anyway. :)

I liked Dundee a lot, it's improved quite a bit, I've lived in Newtyle (12 miles North of Dundee), a couple of city centre places and then Stobswell and then Dens Road most recently. There's big plans there just now, they're trying to bring the city centre to the waterfront and make it a nicer place to be in general :P

This is looking to the north if you were sitting on my front porch. We got 15 inches in about 30 hours.

IMG_7076.jpg

I look at some of the pics posted earlier and wonder what the hell I'm doing in Nebraska still.

Armadillo said:
The Säntis, the part of the Alps across Lake Constance. The picture is taken from our balcony.

IMG_6409.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful mate, very lucky to have that for a view :)

Figured I'd post another pic, give the new forum format a spin. This is Mission Bay, down the hill from us. On the way to the boat ramp.

missionbay0185.jpg

Close to where I live, Clearwater beach at sunset. Really beautiful. Its a shame Florida's Gulf Coast might not look like this for much longer.

017.jpg

I obviously don't live here, but this is one of, if not my single favorite pic I've ever taken. Kilauea Lighthouse, Kauai, Hawaii.

KilaueaLighthouse.jpg

Here's a couple of scenic photo's of places in the Southern Alps of New Zealand that i took either hunting or tramping. Alas i am many many miles away from them now :(

viewfromhopekiwihut.jpg

SpotX.jpg

outhuntingpan1.jpg

LakeLyndoninthewinter.jpg

lakelyndonareapanorama.jpg

Back