• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pretty Pictures

This is a view from my roof in December
SnowFrontViewDec08.jpg

Another one with my greenhouse!
Viewfromroof.jpg

This is Orgiva, the town 10 mins walk away
orgiva-spain.jpg

This is Harris where I'm from
3841710549_185f36f65b.jpg

3841710783_fe4326dee5.jpg

3842503992_deb8e0f067.jpg

And this is one of my favourite views in Liverpool where I live now
3842504474_422dd0dc9a.jpg

The annual Liverpool Ale festival is held in the crypt of the Roman Catholic Cathedral - how cool is that!

Damn, looking at all these pics is making me want to get a hardcore bike carrier for my mountain bike and do some serious traveling just so i can do some serious riding worldwide.

Bloody good question! Like the ale festival photo Lally - RC cathedral's the perfect place seeing as the priesthood are historically the biggest pissheads in the world.

SeeYouJimmy said:
So you're a Jock. Why'd you leave such a nice part of the world to live in Liverpool?

I lived in Dundee for 9 years and then moved to the 'pool about a year ago, my gf got a great job down here and Liverpool's a great city.

Badger said:
Bloody good question! Like the ale festival photo Lally - RC cathedral's the perfect place seeing as the priesthood are historically the biggest pissheads in the world.

Indeed, what would Glasgow's youth do without the Buckfast monks... The ale festival here is great, pies as big as your head and ale as far as the eye can see :beer:

Indeed, what would Glasgow's youth do without the Buckfast monks... The ale festival here is great, pies as big as your head and ale as far as the eye can see :beer:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like my kinda place! Buckfast is still the conoisseur's choice in Glasgee?

Lally said:
I lived in Dundee for 9 years and then moved to the 'pool about a year ago, my gf got a great job down here and Liverpool's a great city.

Indeed, what would Glasgow's youth do without the Buckfast monks... The ale festival here is great, pies as big as your head and ale as far as the eye can see :beer:

I lived in Dundee for 9 years too, the first 9. What part of Dundee did you live in? Most of it is pretty dull and dreary, hence the big move down under. I've only been back the once and also spent a few days in Liverpool while the Beatles festival was on. Didn't go to Harris but did go over the sea to Skye. Well over the bridge anyway. :)

Here's an older one of our lower back yard and the canyon it sits above-

IMG_0587.jpg

And here's one of the beaches we head to directly west of us.

IMG_3648.jpg

How about some more beach?

IMG_3649.jpg

Back