• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PRF Pizza delivery

Happy Labor Day America! After seeing all the great harvest pics this morning decided to order some pizza myself, I got the pepper lovers thin crust. Not really a huge harvest just clearing some ripe pods off the plants to help ripen all the green one still hanging around. Got on the bathroom scale after eating all the pie and weighed 5 lbs. heavier. Beautiful crisp fall air in the Carolinas today.
IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

Good looking group Cappy - that's a lot of heat right there. What are those Cayenne shaped orange ones in the corner?

Very cool, really appreciate all the comments from everyone here. Tony the orange peppers you are speaking about in the top right and the red in the corner below are both a Donnie's Goat's Weed F2, one plant is orange and the other red. They dry very nice and don't shrivel and become crunchy looking, I tried to make a rista out of some a couple weeks back. Having leftover pie again for dinner tonight.:lol:
IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

tomtomnz said:
Mate, if you consider that "Not really a huge harvest" than I am very impressed!

Thats what i was thinking! Looks plenty bountiful to myself.

All those lovely yellows get me excited for my yellows :P Mmmmmm mellow yellow...

I am so very impressed mate.......I would be very happy with a harvest as great as that......Congrats on a good job growing them all.

Another decent harvest of fruity pebbles this afternoon. All late summer pods have been going in the freezer for a huge batch of hot sauce. I had QuadShotz design a label for this batch which I officially display below. I have 3 cases of woozies, 6 or 7 gallon size freezer bags full of pods on ice, and now a label! I have a recipe and have made many a hot sauce in my kitchen, fire in the hole. I know the name is redundant I wanted it like that. This one is going to be a real ass burner! I even found waterproof labels to print on this time. Sauce is strictly for friends and family.;)
IMG_3351.jpg

:cool:
El-Fuego-3.png

LOL, the name and the label are hilarious. Good humor always has truth to it. I'm sure the sauce will live up to the name from the looks of all those peppers!

MWM that is the other genotype of the chocolate fatalii, the one that goes from green to light brown and finally finishes red. It has heat unlike the true chocolate fatalii. Makes me think the chocolate fatalii was crossed using the red fatalii and not the yellow we all know and love. A single true chocolate Fatalii below those.:rolleyes:

Back