labels Pure Evil label #2 update

salsalady

Business Member
EDIT- added another label on Pg2-

It's time for more Pure Evil labels. 

This is the label that goes on the metal tin.  I've removed the words "food additive", kept "non-extract", should it say "1.5mil SHU"?  Any other comments?

View attachment PE2015 front copy.pdf

Hopefully the pdf will show, if not, please hang tight while I edit. 
Hmmm, BRB with a picture~~~

OK- here's a picture of the label in Adobe.  Let me know what you think~
IMG_4820.JPG

But it explains the inverted V as you saw it. See, it is a V with her legs, but she is inverted, not the V. See... it all makes sense, it's a stripper move. But how did you know? :lol:

Just a guess!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my story and I'm sticking too it!

I found this flat round rock with a hole in the middle last summer...trying to figure out what to do with it.  There's another one just like it at the bottom of the hill....

Any suggestions?

:lol:

is that a custom font or are you using one you downloaded for free?  Is there a big market for pure capsaicin? why would you just want the heat without any flavor? Im just curious how different people use their products in general.

Heat w/o flavor would be... "Oh man this pot of chili is absolutely perfect, it just needs to be a little hotter" or "I love linguine marinara and want it to be spicy but I don't want to ruin the classic marinara flavor with pepper flavor" etc.

Or, "I just bought this hot sauce, it's excellent but not that hot."

Many uses!

Topsmoke, not sure which font you are referring to. PURE EVIL is custom. The rest of the text is manipulated from a font.

Thanks, Boss, for posting what Pure Evil is about. There are some pretty good descriptions on our website in the link below.

Soups stews or curries is where it really shines. And it's dial-a-heat(tm) just use the dropper until satisfied. Excellent product.

The Hot Pepper said:
Heat w/o flavor would be... "Oh man this pot of chili is absolutely perfect, it just needs to be a little hotter" or "I love linguine marinara and want it to be spicy but I don't want to ruin the classic marinara flavor with pepper flavor" etc.

Or, "I just bought this hot sauce, it's excellent but not that hot."

Many uses!
weird...

salsalady said:
Topsmoke, not sure which font you are referring to. PURE EVIL is custom. The rest of the text is manipulated from a font.

Thanks, Boss, for posting what Pure Evil is about. There are some pretty good descriptions on our website in the link below.
i was talking about all of it.  does manipulating an existing font free you of any copyright infringement?
The Hot Pepper said:
lol.  I would say as a general rule just about everything human beings do is weird,  but i do find it weird that you would just want something to deliver a chemical burn with no additional flavor.
:confused:

No worries. Guess you don't cook or perfect recipes and want it a little hotter w/o changing the flavor at all. One drop and it's medium, a couple drops, hot. You don't HAVE to use it for extreme purposes. You realize capsaicin is what is in peppers right? So this is adding it w/o peppers.

Re: fonts. I'm not sure why you are all up in her business about that, but commerical fonts are for commercial use. She did not say she is using a TMed font. I mean, it is not the font used by Dunkin' Donuts. That is TMed. Copyrights are different. Why do you think fonts are for sale? To use. You buy a commercial font and the license says "For commercial use." Or your designer makes one. Or you use a free font, and make sure it is for commercial use by reviewing the license. If not it asks you to contact the author, and in this case they charge a modest fee similar to a commercial font fee.

And of course you can manipulate a font.

But what basis are these legal concerns? If you recognized a font or if she was a newbie at this, I could see your concern but you are just questioning her in general and about her product. Let's keep this on topic. Label review.

Back