• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

purple moruga?

I admit it is a little early to know for sure, but I sowed a 96 cell tray of Moruga Blends from pods that I pulled the seeds from. One looks like this.
may7003dd_zps6c4c6618.jpg

Sweet stuff there. If that proves out and stays purple it would be a must have in my grow. I have this strange obsession with growing every purple variety I can get my hands on lol. Purple being my favorite colour may have something to do with that tho.

Will be following this please keep us updated.

Hopefully, hopefully they will pod up purple but unfortunately I think they will lose a lot of this color once outside and bigger. There will most likely be a lot of purple in the stems and I think the pods will be lighter green if not a white/yellow color and tan easily to get a purple tint like mustard habs.

Either way good luck and keep us posted!

Hopefully, hopefully they will pod up purple but unfortunately I think they will lose a lot of this color once outside and bigger. There will most likely be a lot of purple in the stems and I think the pods will be lighter green if not a white/yellow color and tan easily to get a purple tint like mustard habs.

Either way good luck and keep us posted!
It is outside and the color is getting darker. Kinda why I thought it was different.Time will tell.

Back