• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

R.I.P. Cap Lover!

I am still about to mail her the list of condolences, so if you want her to have some seeds, feel free to send them with the stuff you were going to send them anyway. I'll let them no who sent them.

I think I'm going to make a 10 bottle run of a Red Savina sauce I've been toying with. If it works, I'll make it permanent addition to my line. Not "In Memory Of" but "Dedicated To".

CLS.jpg

I know that the Mrs. and I are keeping his family in our prayers, our family has been through similar, we know how hard it is.

Nice work there DD.

DevilDuck said:
I think I'm going to make a 10 bottle run of a Red Savina sauce I've been toying with. If it works, I'll make it permanent addition to my line. Not "In Memory Of" but "Dedicated To".

CLS.jpg

This is a very nice gesture.

DevilDuck said:
That's a wonderful idea. very nice of you.

Back